Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: what happened to misty???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what ever happened to misty in the anime? In hgss her sprite is differant. Has she appeared in the anime since then? Who misses her who doesnt miss her?
Misty's sprite is different in HGSS because the story of HGSS takes place 3 years after the FRLG one, she has obviously grown.
Anyway, I haven't watched the anime in years so I dunno if she has made an appearence.
As far as I know she hasn't appeared since the Battle Frontier saga(I could be wrong...) She may make a brief appearance soon though, just like May did
okei and i only knew she was differant in hgss cuz i saw my frnd battle her i did not know it is 3 years after frlg
I think that in anime misty will not appear in the best wishes anime,what i am telling?brock will not appear even nurse joy and officer jenny.I think in the new anime they try to renew everything but it will be very bad renew for me.
Not to much it may be better if Ash changes too(as personality) Wink .Even though Pikachu will remain Sad
If anyone remembers the season 1 episode where Ash confronts Lt. Surge, you'll also remember what Nurse Joy said:
"They say when two people fight, they really care about each other."
We can all agree that there is something going on between Ash and Misty, right?
yeah maybe. what i am wandering on that though is if there is something between them then why on earth is she spending so much time away from him? she could leave the gym to her sisters.
Those are some deep thinking questions for just an anime.
Huh....anyway,Misty appears whenever Ash returns home.And May too.Misty knows May.Misty was in a Hoenn episode!Makes you happyBig Grin?Well,in that episode,her Togepi evolved into Togetic and went away to protect a bunch of Togepi.So,this is Togepi's last appearance.Misty has an Azurill (Tracey's Marill egg) and a Gyarados.There is nothing special between Ash and Misty cause in that episode,Misty would be angry or jealous with May and/or Ash.
well,i think Misty has other pokemon to such as Staruy/Starmie whatever,a Luvdisc,a Corsola,the Psyduck nobody can forget,a Politoed and a Horsea...
Let me clear something up. Misty cannot leave the gym to her sisters because they are pursuing their modeling careers around the world. I know this because I have nothing better to do. As for there being something between Misty and Ash....... I must say there is indeed something. Look at the second episode ever. Misty followed Ash through Viridian (bug) forest. She claimed it was because she demanded a new bike, but she looked like the world was going to end at the ending of the Johto saga when her bike was returned to her, better than new. Just my opinion, but something to think about none the less.
Nothing new here,you haven't discovered America people.
They were here before you.
Shipping is just something that extreme anime weeaboos discovered when they had nothing to do. Considering that I use the word weeaboos while I watch anime myself, that says something. Proof is here:

[Image: igbubl.png]

On the other hand, why resort to stupid fanmade stuff while there's official stuff?
lol thats funny how did u put that there without it being an attachment. Anyway i guess whats happening in my freinds fan fic "pokemon: rise of the dark trainer" may be a good explanation
[quote='GeorgeSlayer' pid='93765' dateline='1282943418']
Nothing new here,you haven't discovered America people.

what exactly did you mean by that? Dodgy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's