Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ash and the others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone who's seen the Pokemon anime will know Ash Ketchum. The story typically is about him.
What I want to know more about is his relationship with the other characters (excluding Pikachu).
My biggest question is: Who is Ash's father?
good question. Maybe oak is his father. Why else would he give ash a ree pokemon?xD
Here are a lot of details about ash ketchum:Ash Ketchum
サトシ Satoshi

Art from the Diamond & Pearl series
Age 10 (as of debut)
Gender Male
Eye color Brown
Hair color Black
Hometown Pallet Town
Region Kanto
Relatives Delia, Unknown father (EP002), Unknown grandfather (EP002) (Japanese only) (anime)
Mom (manga)
Trainer class Trainer
Game counterpart Red
Anime debut Pokémon - I Choose You!
English voice actor Veronica Taylor (4Kids)
Sarah Natochenny (TPCI)
Japanese voice actor Rica Matsumoto

If you want more details go here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash_Ketchum
What I meant was, what's his relationship with characters like Team Rocket. Are they really enemies anymore? 'Cause they seem more like "Frenemies" nowadays.
okei. Lik ash is weird he always hang aroung some girl in every region but nevr comits to one. He should really just stick with one girl
I think that the anime is getting bored always the same monotype story some bad guys(team) and a new girl in every region and always ash never goes to the final of the leagues.(we want misty back)
Ash is just a loser that has a Pikachu(volt tackle by level up,interesting),a Pikachu able to defeat only Beedrills.I would had traded to someone for something better.But who would want it?
Anyway,Ash is a noob that wants to be a pokemon master or something idk and Misty is a baby!!! I used to watch the anime because of Misty and her nice boobspokemon Big Grin
On the other hand,May was also good,with a pretty face and a nice hairstyle and some pretty cool pokemon like Combusken and Munchlax.
About Dawn now...Dawn is a loser also that always cries when she always loses the contests.Furthermore,she has blue hair(where game freak joins) and a damn Piplup that tries to be funny (like Torchic) but only manages to make me turn off my tv.
The only cool man is Brock with the coolest pokemon and the funniest role in the anime imo.Although he has never ever opened his eyes and always thinks he knows everything,he is still funny.Btw,his Croagunk is all the money.
Ash and Team Rocket is just what you see.
did you read the rules? that post had non child freindly text. anyway about ash and oak. him and oakmet when they were kids(when ash went back in time and helped oak and suicune save celibi) so that is maybe why oak chose to give him a free pokemon.
I for one don't know why everyone is trashing Ash. He is a brilliant strategist (countershield as an example) and after looking back, I have based part of my team system on his team:
1 Fire 1 Water 1 Flying 1 Grass 1 Electric 1 extra (being any type I choose from)
my strategy is to use my faves like dunsparce feraligatr blaziken espeon aggron and mighteyana my team would make ash runaway crapping him self from such a deafeat >:3
pray tell, what would you send up against an electric type, or a ground type?
dunsparce us dig!!!!!!! Bye bye pikachu. I win
Donpan uses Earthquake. Bye bye Dunsparce
Hehe.In case you don't know,Ash's Donphan has lost only once (Sinnoh league),his Pikachu (although nOOby pokemon most of the times) managed to knock out Latios,Sceptile beat Darkrai and is a really strong pokemon.Snorlax almost never loses a match(ice punch,body slam,rest,focus punch(?)), and nothing to say about Charizard.

Sssht! Ash's Pikachu's holdind a light ball.

@ dunsparce: Hey, that's the truth.Just give me the "forbidden" words I used.
@skorp nah i kind agree pikachu could be owned easily by trick roo and a dunsparce ):3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's