Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Pirates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to the world of Pokemon Pirates! The object of this game is to prove your loyalty to your chosen Pokemon nation.
My job is to tell the story and give you the choices provided.
Before we begin one person must post a reply. That person will be the Captain of his/her crew. Who will volunteer?
i want to be captain of all dunsparce!!!!!!!
It wouldn't be fun if you went unappossed. I am captain of Charizard
I am strong willed pirate and captain of the Steel type crew!
Argh~
What is your mascot? A steelix?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down, people! There are four choices of Pokemon/Nationality.

Lucario/English
Charizard/French
Medicham/Dutch
Gengar/Italian

Those are the available selections. Choose one.
Oh, and one more thing: Since dunsparce is the first to reply to my call, the story will begin with him. Don't worry. You'll all be included.
gengar for italiano. Malto grazie!
Glad I'm american. Lucario for me
do you think italians are creepy quiet ghosts? If you do you are wayyyyyyyyyy off. Italians are loud fun and make their presence known. They are more like uhhhhh......... Well latios latias are italian based. In the pokemon heros movie where they live looks alot like vennis(no i do not know how to properly spell it) with the cannals and such. So maybe swamperts as italians?
Okay. Let us begin.

In Lavender Town, a young Italian Gengar decides to leave the haunted tower in an effort to seek his fortune. In Vermillion City he finds an old ship. Standing in front is an English Lucario.

Will Gengar:
1. Talk to Lucario?
2. Ignore him?
ignore heem. Not relly whats up lucari? Toungue
The Lucario greets Gengar and introduces his crew.
Gengar notices the flag and exclaims, "You guys are Pirates!"
"Aye, mate." Lucario says. "How'd ye like ter join the crew?"

Will Gengar join?
1. Yes
2. No
3. What's the catch?
3. Whats th3 catch?
If I may,
"You must start as a swabbie, then work your way up the ranks, but I warn you, it ain't easy." Lucario says.
-------
----------------
-------
-------
i am not swabie!this is m.55's fan fic leave it alon rawr!lawl okei then to swaben the deck ahhhh short arrrms! Harrd to hold mop!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's