Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Siege's Art Ally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all.
The name's Siege. I'm new here, but I'm interested in spicing up the art section of the forums since art happens to be my specialty.

Below are a few pictures of Pokémon fan art I've cranked out in the past few months. I've really been meaning to do some more stuff, as far as Pokémon fan art goes, so this is where you guys come in!

[attachment=555][attachment=556][attachment=557][attachment=558]

Exclamation If anyone's interested, I'll gladly take requests. I'm only interested in drawing actual Pokémon and Pokémon only as opposed to Fakemon or someone's custom trainer or Pokémon characters. Please keep your requests fairly simple as I'm still a busy college kid and I don't have a huge amount of time!
i prefer do do hand drawn my self but thats just a left feild thought. I would love to see a dunsparce napping pecefully in the ground next to a chesto berry please.
I dabble is both digital and traditional art, but I've been leaning more towards digital lately since it's a more relative media to what I'm going for in college. I have been drawing a lot more in my sketchbook, though.
But sure, I'll get on that drawing as soon as I can!
Well, first of all hi and welcome to the forum! Smile
You art's really great, especially the Heracross one. Imo it's the best one of these here. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you~
Haha, thank you!
Yeah, I do like my Heracross the best. I've been trying different styles each time I draw, but I'm finding thin lineart with nice detail works best for me, at least until I can get more used to the Water Color brush in Sai. I love the effect it gives, but I simply need more practice in it.

Also, I just linked Dunsparce this, but for anyone else who's interested, I do a lot of my stuff in Painter Sai. It's a free program that's like a watered down Photoshop, but you can still achieve a nice level of quality.

[link]

I used this program on the last three pictures and for Heracross's lineart (thankfully this program works hand-in-hand with Photoshop since it can save out in PSD format).
thanx for doin the dunsparce and wlcome to the forums. Some of us will call it lp but that is very few as far as i know. Enjoy all the soon to be had fun Big Grin
Oh, SAI is godlike, you can't blend colors in PS the way you can there! Which tool do you use to do your lineart?
Siegevans can you make a good art signature with the main character of HG/SS with lugia with him?(thanks)
I typically use just Pen.
Airbrush for more detailed stuff though, since it produces a lot softer ends of the strokes.

@alex
I kinda wanted to stay away from from doing character and just draw Pokémon, but since it's a sig, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks so much.
@Cel Also vector layers are really nice just to do really quick line art. I completely forgot about that, haha~

@alex No problemo
Hello, there and welcome! I have a request, but I don't want to be any bother to you, so it's optional.
I'm up for it, mystery. What do you have in mind?

Also
@dunsparce
Your picture's sketched out and I just have to scan it in. I'll show you and see what you think by tonight or tomorrow.
okei i am a very patient guy even ask m.55. Well i dunno if he know but my mother sure does
Rofl, well I don't know your mother but I'll take your word for it!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's