Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Code Lyoko: who misses it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My second favorite show of all time (taking a back seat to pokemon, though by .2%) is none other than the famous Moon Scoop stroke of genious, Code Lyoko. I loved that show a lot, and still do, so I invite all familiar with it to post comments here.

Note for admins: I checked for anything similar to this, I put this in the only area that says to talk about things that are not pokemon related, so I hope I am correct in saying that this thread is perfectly okay to post here. (sorry about Pokemon black and white thread)
i do! I wish i could go into a virtual world and kill stuff like that
Well,i dont remember it in Greece but i would like to see what it is since it seems that has a lot of fans...
It was aired in Greece some years ago on Alter. I remember that somebody told me it pretty much resembled the .Hack series which made want to check it out but I never got into it, mainly because "meh, weekend, sleeping beats tv".
(31-08-2010 02:49 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]"meh, weekend, sleeping beats tv".

Maybe thats why i didnt watched it too xD
Yeah, I kinda remember it.
well a ey difference is i think in .hack you could hit them any where and in lyoko the is a certain target area
I remember how I first got into it. My brother and I were fighting over the remote, then, by accident, we changed the channel to Code Lyoko. It was episode 27. We looked at each other, shrugged, then watched the whole episode. From then on, I was hooked.
i watch every new sereis i can. I have too much wasted free time.........darn you school fer bein easy.......
over the weekend, I found another reason to rush 2011.
1: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White
2: Code Lyoko season 5
I've seen a few Greek episodes, but the dub was awfull and made it look very silly. It's propably better with the original voice acting.
BRING IT BACK NOWWWWW cant stand it not being in america.
Never knew you were that much a fan
oh! I just thought of this! I can see if netflix has is >;D
Reference URL's