Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: A question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys i am going to buy heartgold/soulsilver and i have a few questions

1)its compatible with DSi only or with DS too??
2)How i can transfer my pokemon from Pearl to heartgold/soulsilver (i neither have 2 DS nor a friend who has one)
1) It is.
2)After unlocking National Pokedex you will be able to trade from D/P/Pt as much as you want

No greek please here but i will answer.It doesnt matters charging your DS while playing but once you buy it you shoul charge it without playing and when it's charge is at full then you should play.It is a bit complicated i can explain it better in Greek.
2)If you have access to wifi,you can quickly trade your pokemon from one game to the other yourself,just by using GTS,as long as they don't have the anti-GTS ribbon(event pokemon).Or you can ask someone to help you (need wifi also).
I own SoulSilver, and it is just great. I recommend it entirely, however, I am pretty sure that beating the game might just be the only way to transfer pokemon
(31-08-2010 09:35 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]I own SoulSilver, and it is just great. I recommend it entirely, however, I am pretty sure that beating the game might just be the only way to transfer pokemon

You just need to have at least 2 pokemon with you.No Elite 4 required(including GTS trades).
But isn't it risky if you try to make the transfer using GTS?maybe somebody else gets the pokemon
Btw guys i got a deoxys using wi-fi...

Its pokedex number is ???(i have 2 badges so far)

When this is going to be fixed??
First of all, yes,it's risky.But here's what you can do to prevent someone get your pokemon: Go to the game you want to get the (good) pokemon traded over and offer something like Oddish or whatever and then ask for the pokemon you want to trade from the other game.That way,no one would give a Palkia,a level 100 pokemon,etc. for an Oddish.And if they do,at least you will lose Oddish.
The ??? problem will be fixed as soon as you get the national pokedex.
And avoid double posting.Just edit your first post.
wow thats alot of reading. Anyway i have a question as well. I am savin christmas money to get poke black or pokemon white. Witch one should i get?
See the exclusives of each version and decide. Black has Reshiram and Gochiruzeru while White has Zekrom and Rankurusu up to now.
Hahaha!!! I just realized Gochiruzeru is a pokemon.All that time I thought it was a new kind of trainer in Black and White.How stupid.
Personally, I like White more because of Zekrom.But we have lots of time till they are out here.
Ok guys thanks for the help

By the way can anybody help me complete the pokedex in SoulSilver??

I need some legendaries...

Thanks!!!
Reference URL's