Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Johto Jen, or never again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has come to my attention that my fan fiction story isn't as popular as I would like. It barely gets any new views per chapter, but I am determined to finish this story. I leave it up to 10 users to vote yes for me to continue, or 10 users to vote no for me to finish my current story and be done with it. no time limit. I will go with the results of which ever comes first: 10 yes first, I keep going even if I get 10 no, and vis versa. I will not vote, for I leave that up to you guys
If I may ask. All voters please state your reason(s) for saying yes or no
I want to know how Jen does in the other regions

Hyper Demon

I love the story a lot and want it to keep going
i read every part of jen's travels and i really like it so i don't want u to stop
i would like to start reading it if you stop i will not read it.
I'm touched that n just 3 days, 7 different users have already voted to keep going. It is looking pretty good for Johto Jen
who was the idiot that said no.end of
Stupid
Pointless
And annoying
staraptor voted no even if he doesn't know this fanfic....i voted keep going!!!!
Keep going, it'll encourage you to make more fan fics, and maybe you could write a book someday ! Maybe even become a famous writer !
With more than 10, I am happy to say that Johto Jen shall immediatly follow Jen's travels
YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep going.I vote keep going.
Reference URL's