Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dunsparces P.S.I reading unknown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be puting here the guide to reading unknow. please wait 2-7 days for these days I am very busy here and other fan sites.
sorry about it being an attachment but i tried several times to make it get formatted into the post but epic failed any way here is the order they are in

A B C D E F G
H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U
V W Y X Z ! ?
i've already learned to read and write unknown and it's qutie easy.it took me just 2-3 days to learn them.they're useful to me when i wanna write something that the others can't read....(like teachers)
Yeah,it's very easy learning how to write Unown I completed the Unown in my games without watching a screen or anything like that.And i ordered them correctly o.O xD
Well,Luxray i would trully love to try this at school but the fact that i am the only pokefan in my class won't help me Toungue
It may be a good guide but it doesn't really have anything to do with the PSI :]
T.T wasted valuble time of mine Suicide
By the way, here's an Unown font if you wanna use it.
It took me a day to learn how to read Unknown (though my brother can't read it to save his life) and what bothers me is that in the Sinnoh series, Cinthia reads some stone tablets with Unknown writing, but translates them wrong
Suicide<------ suicide un done and really wants that font
I still cant read unknown. I have to get Kalas Rey to read it for me.
The only tricky ones are the ones that don't look like the letters they represent
Reference URL's