Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Gen V Pokémon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening this in the poll section since you are actually choosing.

So, template:

[Image: gen5temp.th.png]

Save the image, edit it, upload it, post it. Preferably in a spoiler so that the thread doesn't become extra image-heavy.

Edit: Those with no colour, are ok. No problem with them. :p
I didn't get what i'm supposed to do..

But i don't believe how you guys are hatin' on Gen V, the designs are awesome, there are some Pokemon that are shit though.
^ Save the image on my post, circle the Pokémon you love/like/dislike/hate with the correct colours and post it here so that others know what you like.

And hatin' on Gen V? There's only one red circle in my pic and well, count the pink ones. This gen has more Pokémon that I like than Gen IV, that's sure.

What really dissapointed me is the little effort put into the Gear evos. They can get really lazy it seems. That, plus the ice cream pokemon(seriously, who thought of this? -.-')

The rest I don't like are at least bearable. I'm happy with this gen though, many cool pokemon and great variety.
(17-09-2010 12:41 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]^ Save the image on my post, circle the Pokémon you love/like/dislike/hate with the correct colours and post it here so that others know what you like.

And hatin' on Gen V? There's only one red circle in my pic and well, count the pink ones. This gen has more Pokémon that I like than Gen IV, that's sure.

People seemed to hate Gen V and go all like "Im totally gonna pass this Gen" and stuff like that, and they all hated the Pokemon that were revealed. <_<

Just a note,the hated pokemon are marked that way just from the first view,maybe in time I'll get used to them....but right now,I really don't want to encounter them in my game Toungue

And the no color pokemon are pretty much like fr3 said...Its ok,not really like nor have any problem with them
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1053/21322.png

That's mine.

Pink = Love
Green = Like
Yellow = Dislike
Red = HATE
1st time i love so much a starter maybe the grass starter is the best starter they ever created (but the 1st evolution of water starter isn't like a copu of marshtomb?)also i love the eagle pokemon.(Dissapointed so much from events legendaries)
Futachimaru is a bro.-

Oh, I also like the Terrier dogs, I forgot to mark them xD
I like Victini,Snivy,Serperion,Zorua,Zoroark and Reshiram.
Lol why do people hate Scrafty so much?its one of my favorite pokemon........has it got anything to do with the anime?(i don't wach the anime)
Reference URL's