Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What do you like about LP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what would you say is your favourite thing about LP my faveorite thing about LP is everything. Also i did not notice till now but i am senior member! Woo Party
Yup, same here! The community rocks and the people in here are awesome.
Nothing more to say. That simple. :))

If only they weren't Nintendo fanboys... ¬¬ *ruuuuuuuns* :PPP Nah j/k, I love you guys. <3
My favourite thing in LP is the discussion...(Watch out i will reach senior member soon Toungue)
i just started here this spring it is my first forums area it is not crowded and i dont always have to worry about tipoes all the time. Also i have alot of freinds here.
Well,the people are nice around here and I also like the Forum Games!
i like the fact that moderators actually work here. In another forum i was at it was a mess of spam and possibly virused dowload links. Here..... I never ever had anything go wrong. I just spamed once in a thread...
everything is great in lp!!i haven't seen spam threads in other forums so LP'S SPAM CORNER RULES!!!
Spam corner should be renamed "LP Cafe" Toungue

Anyway, what i like about LP is the friendly community, 'nuff said.

Edit: I'm a senior member as well. :o
The best thing about LP is tha you like our forums and frienldy environment. I am really proud because we are not a strict Forum which doesn't let its members to express their feelings freely!
It's a very "neat" site, if this is a proper word, i could say it is "user friendly in an official way", and that sure is a great achievement. I mean the combination of a clear and comprehensible layout where you can easily find your way in and out, while meeting interesting people and juicy portion of spamming material Smile. I would recommend it to anyone of any interest around the "pokemon society", not only because i know how throughoutly the author has worked on this project -ofc with the valuable help of other members too- but, from my personal experience as a noob, i found out all the useful paths without hitting my head on a wall Smile
i like the spam corner to! I mostly enjoy the fact tht here is my first ever forums
Hello guys....!
Thank you for your useful information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage. ...!
That's what it's for
In case you missed it, Vaughan is 99% a spam account. We will delete him when we are entirely sure. Until then, just ignore him.
I like LP because here I have people I can talk to.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's