Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: death note game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
imagine you have your own note book for killing people. Write down one freinds name. If u happen to post after the one that killed you get revenge! I write down master chef in my note book to start.
Name: Dunsparce
Cause of Death: Bleeding
He finds a wild shiny Dunsparce,but his DS/DS Lite/DSi (Xl) is about to run out of battery. As he grabs the recharger,he trips and he stabs both his eyes with it.
Name: Terraplant
Cause of death: He wrote his own name in his notebook to stop Kira from killing him, killing himself instead of Kira killing him.
Now who wants a heart attack?
name:bluemew
C.O.D: heart attack
bluwmew wwwwas given black and white and shotly after he had his fatal heart attack
name:bluemew
C.O.D: heart attack
bluwmew was given black and white and shotly after he had his fatal heart attack
Cause of Death:Starvation
Dunsparce's Dunsparce uses Glare on a mirror,but it is reflected and Dunsparce (the trainer) gets paralysed and can't move. Eventually he dies of starvation.

We are the only people here who have seen Death Note right?
name:terraplant
C.O.D: pac man
terapplant was turned into and m and m that was mysteriously white then waca waca
Cause of Death:Laughter and happyness.
He finds a wild shiny Dunsparce- and dies laughing in happyness.

...There has got to be more people that have seen deathnote...
name: bluemew
c.o.d.:dunsparce
i came back and haunted you. I made a knife go into ur chest whilst u were sleeping
Cause of Death:Excorsism
Yah um your a dead again..
Name: Ash Kechum
Cause of Death: Electrocution
He finds Team Rocket and it's a battle of Picachu VS Wobbufet. Picachu uses Thunderbolt,but Wobbufet uses Mirror Coat and the attack gets reflected to Ash.
name: blue mew
cause of death:
skuntank[color=#98FB98color]creds to crystal mewtwo for teh pic
Cause of Death: I used morror coat too!
@Terraplant
Yeah! I don't understand why that hasen't happened yet!
name: ash
CauseOfDeath: me
i got tired of a child poorly representing pokèmon.so i stabbed him
Name: BlueMew
Cause of Death: Dark Link
BlueMew walks into the water temple and gets stabbed in the back.
name: m.55
C.O.d:me
i made dunsparce use glare on you and you are paralyzed for so long you die of hunger
Reference URL's