Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Battle Revolution Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game looks pretty good!I wish that it is the Pokemon game we all expected for a home-console.
I hope so.
I also hope that Wii's price will be going down soon.
It's pretty good and I'll buy it definitely. I'm so glad that it doesn't have shadow pokemon again!
why not i liked that idea it was smthg different and i wanted to SEE smthg diffenet and not the same :" 1 trainer wants to be the best in the world "

at coloseum is : "a thief wants to play the hero "
I 've heard that you can connect your pkmn D-P and play them on Tv. If someone knows if it's true please post here. I wish we could do this and not only that but play in double speed also (like pkmn stadium) !!
Yes that's true I've seen it in a demonstration (for pkmn B.R.) video .
Really? Oh, this game gets better and better... Are we able to play in double speed?
Where did you see this demonstration. If you've seen a video on the net please give me the link.
Sorry Kalas but I don't remember the link.
I think that PBR will be the only reason for me and many others to buy Wii.
Doesn't matter Smile Btw I think that there are a lot of good games for wii except of pbr, like Super Smash Brawl, Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Wii sports, Sonic and the secret rings...
I thought of Zelda. It's quite good from some screenshots I've seen.
Pokemon Battle Revolution is the best and if u want information for the game see in http://www.serebii.net/battle/
THE CrEaToR Wrote:I thought of Zelda. It's quite good from some screenshots I've seen.

Yeah,both Twilight Princess and Windwaker are good games,as well as the others on Game Cube and N64.
Reference URL's