Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: United American Pokemon Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wish to start a group of people in both north and south america. To see if I relly want to kick it off i would like to have 3 people volunteer there help.
USA USA USA USA!!!Cool
so you will join?
...Was I unclear? Ofcourse I'll join! I'm one of the few people here that are from the USA
sweet 2 members 2 more is my goal. should we make a home website?
I have no clue how to do that, but I am hopefully going to learn from my multimedia class. If not, send me the URL
well i made IT . but it needs work.
I just registered, and I have to say it kinda reminds me of Code Lyoko, not sure why. I saw some blank spots, maybe fill those in with some pictures of *cough fire type cough* pokemon, and go from there
I suggest using a banner with Wargle and the American Flag as a backround. It would be appropriate for an American Pokemon site.
Yeah. Nothing represents America better than the flag that defines it's country.
Red: Redneck
White: White trash
Blue: Blue collar
ok i will. Wargle is the eagle corect. If so that would be perfect. I will put a turkey s well. Americans you should get that joke
Perhaps no turkey
Reference URL's