Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: pokemon sucess stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made an epic fail thread so why not a sucess thread? nao to kick things off i started a new file on xd and am goin through the story but i trained at mt. battle as soon as i opened it up and through even early parts in the game my espeon was lvl.56 and my mightyena was lvl64 xD.
all 300 posts. i really like it here ^_^

[Image: attachment.php?aid=581]
In my first Ruby playthrough,at Groudon,all it took to catch it was 2 Surfs from my Walrein and 2 Ultra Balls.
cool. I like my sprite set in the make a short fan fic thread. I call it the freezer burn set
Well, I'm successful in my own fan fiction story, but that might be off topic. I once caught all the Johto dogs in Coloseum in one try, when they were not paralyzed and in the green
this is for sucess stories of all kinds really xP
I also remember my 30 ATK IV Garchomp pwning Cynthia's pokemon during it's 50ies with 1 hit after a Swords Dance and outrunning Cynthia's Garchomp which was 75 Level.
I once ran into a blue flamed Ponyta. That was the only shiny pokemon I had ever, and have ever ran into, and caught it
wait so shiny ponyta really is blue? haha i did not know that. i was coming here to brag about how awesome my recolors were but you ruined it for me Dx. jk. i still think they look cool.
I was sleepy and just woke up when i opened my DS to kill a couple Digglets for more Spe EVs before i go wash my face, and bang. Shiny Diglett in Diglett's cave.

I also ran into a shiny Slowpoke while EV training my Pokemon in HP..
suweet i am working on tyranitar sig for you now.... just wait >:3
(09-10-2010 01:16 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I was sleepy and just woke up when i opened my DS to kill a couple Digglets for more Spe EVs before i go wash my face, and bang. Shiny Diglett in Diglett's cave.

I also ran into a shiny Slowpoke while EV training my Pokemon in HP..

This reminds me. Grinding in Diamond for Atk EVs, my team consists of either 90+ Lv. or 10- Lv. Pokémon. Suddenly, Cresselia. I didn't want to throw a Master Ball, had nothing to trap it, well, let's just throw a Quick Ball at a full health Cresselia. Aaaand it got caught. Too bad it was a Hasty one and I didn't want to reset. Toungue
lol i use bronzong to use block on creselia but i failed the first time then i trained it found creselia used block and eventually caught it
How did Block fail?
He probably means that Bronzong was slower than Cresselia, so Cresselia fled before Bronzong used Block.
Steel types aren't exactly speed central
Reference URL's