Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: create a short fic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i will give random sprite sets here that i have assembled and or recolored. you create a short fan fic for the contest and there will be a vote at the end period. contest 1. here is teh sprites [Image: attachment.php?aid=584]
Blaze, letting his pokemon type speak for him, has been known around the world as the ultimate fire type trainer. His greatest achievements are catching the shiny versions of Heatran and Entei, and he has come to challenge the Johto champion Lance to settle who is the best; Fire, or Dragon?
It was a heated match, Charizard taking down the red scaled Gyarados, Dragonite beating Rapidash, until it was just Charizard and Dragonite left.
"Dragon pulse!" Lance said.
"Overheat!" Blaze said. Overheat managed to push Dragon pulse back, and hit Dragonite hard, but not hard enough.
"Thunder!" Lance said.
"Dragon Rage!" Blaze said. Dragonite wasn't fast enough and was nailed with Dragon Rage, and fell to the ground, fainted.
"And that decides it! Blaze has just proved that Fire conquers Dragon!"
yay nice one! Nao w need more contestants
Blizzard a trainer who likes to use water-ice pokemons and want to beat all the champions of all regions...His journey began when he was 20 years old,yea he may started late but due to his smother-mother icy.Now he is 22 years old and he got 8 badges and he tries find the champion of kanto&johto RED!!His journey to find him starts at mt. silver...
:huh:You did look at what Dunsparce gave you to work with, right?Confused
Yes blizzard is the guy in the middle of the picture.I don't know shall i continue this is my 1st fan fic?
Who knew that this thread would inspire users to write fan fiction stories. I guess that the more users who post here, the more competition my series will have
she is on track becuz i meant it to be a delt speceis story that you make. they arent shiny Toungue
Reference URL's