Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: are you devoted to LP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
arrrre you devoted to LP? I am! I love this place so much! I spen about 90% of my days posting and reaing here. How much time have you spent goofing around in LP? How much do you like it?
Well,although I haven't been here for a long time,I like this place. I go here when I'm bored and most of the times I post in the Forum Games.
haha i am here during the following emotions:happy, sad, joyful, depressed, and hungry. I am never bored when i am here Big Grin
You misunderstood what I said. I meant that whenever I'm bored the first think I do is going here,but I also go here when I'm not bored.
i knew what you meeeeant i was making my own statment xP. Anyway i am posting even at 2:45 am(my time)
hm...I like this Forum....I was more active the last years but I visit it often Big Grin
ya i see you here some times
I like the community over here that is so active.But i don't spent all my time to LP cuz i have other things to do.Daily i spent 1-2 hours a day.In weekends if i don"t go out i will spend 2-3 hours (but usally i go out).
Too busy with school and stuff to devote myself to anything, but I'll probably be around here for a long time to come even if not as active as I used to be.
well,to tell the truth,i'm addicted to lp!hahaha!i sometimes spend more than 4 houres in here.i love lp!!i have many friends here so when i'm visiting lp is like going out to see my friends
I love this place too. Where else would I post my fan fiction stories?
alot of other places but here is best Big Grin 8D
I'm here 'cause I like Pokemon. I know I won't get made fun of among you guys (and gals).
lawl. exaclty i love this place cuz i love it Toungue
Who can make fun of people for liking pokemon here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's