Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Harolds time to leave the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I chose a mae because the whole girl thing haa been all said and done. This time a male gets a fan fic. Here goes nothing

Chapter 1: Harold was just wondering outside all bored and that's when his first pokemon came across his path. It was a pikachu.
"sweet my first pokemon," Harold said while he was glotting, the pikachu walked away. "No stay please don't go!" Harold yelled. The pikachu turned almost immediately so he knew that it liked him. Then the pikachu came to him. Then shocked him, then went into a pokeball. "Weird," Harold said, "Better then nothing at least." So later on down the road, he got hit by a bike. He fainted and when he woke up, a blastoise was hanging over him. "AHHH!" Harold screamed. "Its okay he's friendly," a man said, "Sorry for hitting you, my name is micheal." Micheal said. "Its okay." Harold said. Just then Harolds pickachu broke out of his pokeball and zapped Micheals bike (pikachus instinct I guess.) "Hey my bike!" Micheal sceamed. "We are even now. You hit me with your bike my pikachu zapped it." Harold said. "... Yeah I guess your right" Micheal said. That's all for now so read on if interested. Please post if intersted. Be honest.[/size]
well...to be honest you had written a bad start . you didn't mention where he lived and some many other important information. you wrote all the chapter in hurry .so, keep up write to amaze us and read your fan fic Wink
My brother has the dumbest ideas ever. Even the name is bad
That's not nice!
Reference URL's