Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon leage!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had an idea.why dont we make a leage?we will have 8 guym leaders and the elite 4 with the champion.every gym leader will choose a type and the kind of battle.[double,single or triple]every leader has a badge.if someone win all the gum leaders he will chalenge elite 4 and if he beat him all he will chalenge the champion.if someone be the champion the first gym leader will be out and the second will be first e.t.c[you know,the third second and you know]all the battles will be in the pokemon online[po].[you can pm the gym leaders]Also,gym leaders can challenge the one he other.the same with the elite 4.[first you will get the badges and then the eliet 4]if someone win someone he will tell it here.

i am the first gym leader.i use dragon types and my badge is the rage badge.i fight with doubles[you know double battle]

[also,you can use pokemon from all the regions]
I wanna be the champion. I only use on pokemon but it will be at level 100.
all of us have 100 level pokemon
I'll be the second gym leader.I will have fire types
and doubles or singles
We don't have enough people.

Nor enough challengers.
why,our forum has over 100 activate members
Look at the tournament Spyros started. Only 12 players and about half of the battles weren't even done.
And the tournament did not even end up properly. I'm sorry to say that sweet-devil and NM2 are correct. We don't have enough memebers to participate. I know that some of us want very much to take part in a competition or something like that, but we would need more members for that.
Reference URL's