Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Show off your Game Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet another epic pose thread!
Grab a photo of your console / PC game collection, including your gaming related merchantise, and show how big a nerd you are.

Come on, I know you want to Toungue
Paradise? Toungue (Click to View)
Don't say anything for Spongebob, it was a gift! Toungue These are my games for Wii + Super Mario Galaxy 2. I hadn't bought it when I took this photo.
DS Games:
Wii Games:
And something else:
Hoping to add Donkey Kong Country Returns and NFS Hot Pursuit(PS3) in my collection soon...
You have Okami, Grovyle-fan-san? D:

Concerning our current gen, I have around 12 games for the Wii and 12 more for the DS. Recently, I bought Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) and it kicks butt! I also have quite some WiiWare (the best games being Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright imo) and Virtual Console games.
^I do, it's such a great game :D

I spent over 50 hours on it, got almost everything 100%(everything apart from some stupid birds/rabbits I never managed to find/feed) and enjoyed every moment of it. I definetely recommend it, especially if one likes the Legend of Zelda series :)
Keep in mind that this is my special way of giving a compliment.
SHOW OFF!
(22-11-2010 07:21 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that this is my special way of giving a compliment.
SHOW OFF!

LOLZ. Just before opening the thread,I thought to myself that someone would say that.
It's a poser thread after all, showing off has to be expected Toungue
Well then, glad I didn't offend a thread of show offs
part #1 of #5
[Image: kdk0118.th.jpg]
[Image: kdk0069.th.jpg]
[Image: kdk0068.th.jpg]
... to be continiued
Hey, I've also got pokemon monopoly. But it's in a much worser condition.

Too bad I lost the usb cable from my camera, otherswise I would prove that I am a proud gamer Sad
Here is my pokemon game collection
The cable arrived, at last.

PC games
In fact, I have much more (including Warcraft III & expansion, EVE online, Sol Survivor, Minecraft, Machinarium, lots of Star Wars games, Civilization IV) but I have either downloaded them or the CD case is missing.

Nintendo collection
It's pretty small but I have only been playing Pokémon for some months now. At least I found an old color and Pokémon games from a friend.

PS3
Mostly my little brother plays PS3 so these 4 games are the only ones I enjoyed playing (Toy Story and Spyro coopeartion with my bro).

And my very first console...
Still working but all my games for it are cracked. I think I still haven't finished the the Crash Bandicoot series.
Reference URL's