Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Star Fox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone who's played the games would know that Fox McCloud's story is pretty deep. In fact there's a lot of mystery in the story.
What did Andross look like before he was a disembodied monkey head with mechanical versions of Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Why is James McCloud playing anonymous? What's the story behind Falco Lombardi and Leon Powalski?
That's why I've posted this thread: To discuss the story of Star Fox.
i enjoy the game starrrrrr fox though i epicly fail at it!
Practice is all that's needed.
i wish i had star fox on one of my systems
I was the master of Star Fox 64.
what is star fox,a game for nitendo?

BELTRAN

I have played Star Fox 64 which is very nice and interesting game I ever played . I really like its graphics too . I love it very much .
i have lylat wars (EU version of Star fox 64) on my nintendo 64, it's an awesome game.
Star Fox 64 was the best of the series. I am looking forward to the 3D remake.

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/116/1160487p1.html

An article about the six faults of the Star Fox and how the series have fallen. I agree with all of them.
In your opinion, who is the most bada** character in the whole series?

My opinion is Wolf O'Donnel.
I don't even know what is star fox
It's a video game that consists of Anthropomorphic animals (Animals that are humanoid) in a Sci Fi world.
The main hero is Fox McCloud. He leads a team of fighters known as Star Fox to fight and defeat the evil Andross. Star Fox also has a rival team that tend to appear at inopportune moments. That team is Star Wolf, led by the notorious Wolf O'Donnell.
I like star foxes they are really cute and cool
Can any of you believe that a remake for Star Fox 64 is coming to the new 3DS? It's going to be EPIC!
I always saw Fox and Falco as rivals that went to, like, Star Fox academy together and have always competed. The other characters have their stories told in the game, but thats the blank i always fill in.

I beat Star Fox 64 a hundred times before i hit puberty. Cant wait to play it on the 3DS
Reference URL's