Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Who's moving all their Pokemon to Black/White?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Lorddavo4

So when the new game comes out I plan on sending all of my pokemon to the new one but I wonder what other people will do
I don't really know, I mean sure, I'll be moving a couple of my fav ones for trading purposes etc once I finish the E4, but perhaps I'll wait for the third version to move them all.
^ This, I'll move some importants Pokemon and my favorites only.
i will clone my faves on emerald than from thre to b/w they go
Hm, I don't think you can move Pokemon from GBA games to B/W, just D/P/Pt and HG/SS it is.
I won't move my pokemon to white.I'll catch new ones so i can train them better 'cause my old ones aren't trained very well
i know this. It ill be a long journey for those pokes

Lorddavo4

yeah you can move from all the gba games, man can't wait put my us copy on hold yesterday
Oh...i must send at least 2 of 50 Level so i can battle the E4.
Im Stuck With Doryuuzu,Onondo And Emboar On 50 Level But When They Die Smile(
I might but as my older brother would say: that would be cheating.
i am not sure... if i take now white (cuz i will buy white) i will move them all there, but i dont know whean the third one will come out so i can buy this one insted of white....
Probably know. I don't know where my Pokemon Diamond is(the first game in which I have EVERY Pokemon *cool*) and I don't have 2 DSs. Boohoohoo T_T Unless I abuse NM2 or ADK. Toungue

And transferring all my Poghemanz from Emerald to Diamond/Platingum blah blah was a real pain...
Probably not. I've already moved them to Heart Gold since it's my favourite Pokemon game. Or maybe, I'll move only a few of them..
Same with Charizard As I Mentioned Before....
By The Way The 3rd Version Will Be Released 2012 And Probably It Will Be Grey.
Mix White-Black=Grey
:S Toungue
I wont move all my pokemon to black and i am sure for that
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's