Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: "The Legendary Newsroom"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feedback and support related to The Legendary Newsroom.
Extra Extra! Read all about it! Confused Senior Member first to ask the main question! Why is this site starting to turn into a news forum? What is the purpose of this?
A news forum? What do you mean by that?

This project is just a means to allow people to display their capabilities and ethos and claim a place in our staff board some day.

Consider it a training camp: aspiring fans trying their news reporting skills while other members evaluate them and commentate on their work. Once they have proven their responsibility and maturity, they will be able to jump to the top league, that is the main site.
yes i mst join! I will try to o news story on game stop give aways of the crown suicune, raiku, and entai. I hope it doesnt fail like my other attempts at works for lp.
I should mention at this point that you better not reproduce stories already featured on the main site. If you could perhaps do a report on the event, including photos of the promotional material available etc, then it'd be a nice piece.
I like your enthusiasm though, keep it up!
(13-01-2011 06:40 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]I like your enthusiasm though, keep it up!
in america some may take that as "you suck but try anyway" but i rlly hope to got to the event and do exactly what u sed Toungue
No no, I didn't mean to imply anything like that. It's just that no one was born knowing how to do things well. It's all a matter of trial and error: keep trying and you'll succeed.
well i now exaclty what you mean i am constantly in a state of trial and error. My web sites always loose traffic i usualy get sucky stats on my pokemon. But thats my life and its fun Toungue. I eally hope i can make a news article for the soon to come event! I just wish i could part take in the fun. I cant get the pokes cuz my ds broked. Anyway i will try top make this news article. Btw i am one who perceives things in many ways so i never take any offense or mean any.
lucky them i wanna get a celebi!
news items moved to: #t-mini-news

keep it up guys :]
will do! .
orders received
Reference URL's