Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: good night United states good morning Greece!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i decide to do a journal thing. I think online its called a blog. Any way i decicde to go ahead and do it here so you can see life through the eyes of a us teen.
1-13-2011 mm-dd-yy
Today was an average day. My brother comes up the stairs and wakes me up to get ready for school. So i wake up get ready drink some coffe and head out the door to the school bus stop. We had a substitue bus driver so we got to school late and i missed break fast Dx. I walked into my communications class just before the last warning bell rings at 7 am and some odd minutes. I did an interveiw to introduce somone i did not know. I know him now though. The bell rings for the next class and i head to wellness. Whitch is a health class. I was ahead this hour so i snuck out my phone and got on facebook. And after an hour the bell rings for 3rd class period. In this hour i hav biology. We had a pop quiz today :/. I dunno if i did so good. After that hour ended i went to my 4th hour history class to take note on inventions fom the industrial revolution. At 10:45 the bell rang for my luch shift and i was reallyu excited because i hadnt eaten all day. I had a pizza stuffer whitch is like a pepperoni pizza in a bread loaf. Then after lunch was over i returned to class then the 5th hour bell rang and i headed for my algebra math academy. And yay my girl freind finnaly walked in and we said hi to each other and got to work. We chatted some. Than after the hour ended i went to 6th hour algebra 1. We did slope intercept formulas which are easy and befoe i knew it the hour ended and i was going to my 7th hour class. My favorite. Intorduction to visual arts. So i finished drawing the still life picture and doodled on my folder. I drew the greek and american flag on them. Then after that class school ended and i went home. And from there i havent done anything of interest. So good night america good morning Greece!
Reference URL's