Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: All about Starters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(19-01-2011 01:21 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2011 09:12 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]The only pokemon that could play competitive OU is the Grass one due to the DW ability thing and the speed....

But If I get B/W I'll definetely dont take the fire mouse....

Please man, don't treat everything as "competitive or not". Pokemon is a game and it is for fun. Competitive Battling is super-cool, but in my opinion when everything resolves around it, Pokemon loses it's magic.

Sure and I agree with your opinion,also msking a refer about that doesnt make it everything.....
I use Pikachu in all my teams ingame so on,so i think i dont care about competitve ingame,thats why i dont use wi-fi ^^
"I choose you,Tepig!".Oh god, it's so cool (prefer Pokabu though, 1st time I'll give a nickname to a starter Smile) and btw it's not a fire mouse!!! It's a fire pig and that's why it is named Tepig.Plus Emboar learns a new water type move by leveling up.
(19-01-2011 03:25 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]thats why i dont use wi-fi ^^

On the other hand I prefer Wifi Battles over simulation onesSmile
Simulated battles lack the charm of wi-fi ones(they are neither animated nor include your own pokemon), but they are at least fast and easy to do. The whole FC system ruins the experience imo, why can't you just type an nickname or battle randomly?

Regarding the starters, I'll either pick Snivy or the water one. I liked Tepig's first stage, not so much its final form.
i dont know about you guys but i think tha battle simulators like shoddy have some bugs in the, i am not sure but i think that some pokemon are more powerfull from what they should be.....
Easy descision, imo.

I just picked Snivy cause I like its look and type.
i will chose the 3 of them.i will start,i will send tepig to my sister,i will reastart and send the snivy to my sis and finnaly i will begin and my sister will send me the other starters
I think that Tepig's name is stupid and Oshowatt not only has a long name but also is very retarded looking. Snivy on the other hand looks pretty cool and I normally do well with grass types. Even so, fire types are usually hard to find so maybe I should choose Tepig...
tepig is fairly good however snivy is amazing with the stat change moves he uses and the speed gives him a huge advantage.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's