Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pokemon Online Is A Battle Simulator Simillar To PBR But Free And Online.No Need To Train Or Battle NPCs Straight You Connect The Server And Seek Enemies To Play.Also There Is No Need To Fear
Hacks,D/C or other unfair enemies advantages.
Also The Game Comes With A Team Builder Witch Allows You Tou Select Your 6,With Your Custom Stats(Based Always On Their Stat.Base)
Choose What Will They Hold And Choose If They Will Be Shiny/Simple And Other Cool Things.Because The Game Is New Thew Haven't Made Yet Animated Battles,But They Have Music From HG/SS And All Pokemon Cryies The Game Also Includes 5th Generation.
Here Is A Short Video For The Game:
~Battle~

~Teambuilder~

Main Site(And Download Client):http://pokemon-online.eu/

If You Have A Username Post It,And Do You Like The Idea Of Legendary Pokemon Server or Clan???
looks pretty cool...i'll download it...as far the idea of the LP clan, I AM IN Big Grin

PS: we should make a clan that is challenging other pokemon teams ( i am talking about DS), we should try and find other people who would like to battle with people from LP and build our reputation as battlers and as website (we may challenge celebis top elites in battles to see who is better)
I have downloaded. It's pretty awesome.
i have used it before i do not have it on this pc though. i love po, and an LP server would be awesome ^^
OK.I Still Wait Some Aprovement From The Admins.
Then i can make the server,but i need start learning scripting....or something like that...
I Have hosted a server before,but was not accessable.
Well What About Usernames???
Im [3Dz] Mitsulevski
Inside here > [ ] Clan Tag And Right After The Username(Like COD)
Till We Get Aprovement About The Clan Im Staying On 3Dz Clan
Unfortunately it's a busy period for us all to kickstart such an endeavor with exam periods etc

If this elevates to a greater scale, we'll host the server on a persistent server (that connected 24/7 to the internet) so you don't have to worry about that.

In the meanwhile though, you can indeed run a test server by yourselves (look into port-forwarding for discovery issues) and see how it develops.
First study and test whatever you wish to try and then deploy it out to the public, not the other way around ;]
(18-01-2011 09:48 PM)Austriakos Wrote: [ -> ]And Do You Like The Idea Of Legendary Pokemon Server???

I tried to make a server once...it was quite annoying because nobody could join in!

I tested it with Giorgoss and Spyros...

I found a way to get in from the admin's pc then but others couldn't join again..
Download page link for the PO server is broken probably or doesnt work to S-vista...but i test it to xp to i think....
(19-01-2011 03:35 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2011 09:48 PM)Austriakos Wrote: [ -> ]And Do You Like The Idea Of Legendary Pokemon Server???

I tried to make a server once...it was quite annoying because nobody could join in!

I tested it with Giorgoss and Spyros...

I found a way to get in from the admin's pc then but others couldn't join again..
Download page link for the PO server is broken probably or doesnt work to S-vista...but i test it to xp to i think....
Oh,I Can Script Something So They Can Join...I've done this before and that happened nobody could join.....i can lend some infromations from Smogon Server And Can Do Everything :DDDD
So I Will Lend The Infos Today If You Find The Server You Should Join
Server Name Will Be Legendary Pokemon.net
about the online battles....i am 100% in.....my name is Giannis_1993
Cool by the way till we make a server which servers u use?
I Use Smogon and PokeBattleServer [LGPK] <<
I've downloaded Pokemon Online as well. I think its far better and quicker than Smogon's Shoddy Battle and I'm quite pleased. It's also aesthetically nice and it can be used as a tool to search for all kinds of things concerning Pokemon.

Running our own server could make us more popular, but I think that's the only purpose it could serve. It's pretty difficult to challenge servers like Smogon and PO.

Anyway, herooftime's my name and I usually lurk in Smogon and PO servers. I'm waiting for ye.
Reference URL's
  • Legendary Pokémon: index.html
  • :