Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP Clan & Battling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We should make a clan that is challenging other pokemon teams ( i am talking about DS), we should try and find other people who would like to battle with people from LP and build our reputation as battlers and as website (we may challenge celebis top elites in battles to see who is better)

PS: Thanks about the title editing. i couldn't find something good Toungue
I am inBig Grin I hope that this thread will have response.
i hope this too Big Grin

dont get me wrong but i think we should be guided by the webmasters...i am talking about the battle arangments and stuff like that.
Are you reffering only to wi-fi users??
No, in Pokemon Online users.
@GIANNIS: I'm 100% in. Big Grin
As The One Who Pushed In This Community Of Course Im 100% In !!!!!!!!!!!
guys i was talking about DS (wi-fi) Toungue

the online idea was Austriakos's Toungue

i was talking about wi-fi Toungue and how we can promote the site and us !!!!!! but thats ok.

the ones wanting to talk about the online battling should go to austiakos's thread...

lol Toungue
Whatever, I am inToungue
Well, I think that a similar suggestion was made some years ago, but an admin came up saying that LP's aim isn't creating a clan. I don't know if anything has changed since then. Just letting you know.

Good luck. Toungue
Admins are ever watchful, but have to think on how to promote and control this rather than just give a plain greenlight. You would expect some support and backing from us wouldn't you? Say running the server at the very least.

When time permits (I personally am too busy atm and NM2 has his exams too) we'll push this appropriately.
i just gave my idea, i wasnt planing on being the leader of this idea. thats why i said we are going to need help from the admins. not only becouse i dont know how to arange those things but becouse you admins know more thinks in this area than us....
clans need no leaders anyway Wink
I was just explaining that nobody turned the idea down
i need a new ds then i can join. hope fully this idea will work!
if this idea works, then we may get more people in our forum Big Grin
Reference URL's