Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP on facebook!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this i kinda old and i already asked arty2 bout it and he didnt starrt it so who did? link
he probably did it to mock us...
It must be a guy from the forums. Anyways, maybe you shoudl have asked an admin, or Arty2 himself...
A member named Austriakos did it.
he did it so the none pokemon lovers could make fun of us?
It's bad enough that we Poke-fans get made fun of off the internet! Why get made made fun of on the internet?
it's a fan-mantained group, and not an official one per se
as I see it's not even active anymore
(02-02-2011 02:47 AM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]It's bad enough that we Poke-fans get made fun of off the internet! Why get made made fun of on the internet?

I say we rise up against the evil that is pokemon haters. We shall first start by hacking websites that ridicule us and this site. Even the sites that only make fun of individuals shall be destroyed. Who's with me?
Ii amm , tthe nerds shall rise up and take over the internetss >:BB
maybe i can run a new one (with Arty2's permission ofc) /begs
Don't advertise us! We only survive because we are HIDDEN!!!
puuut meeeee innn
no one make fun of pokemon minus-jinx
(03-02-2011 01:14 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't advertise us! We only survive because we are HIDDEN!!!

A little bit of advertisement won't hurt. I agree with you, but we won't become famous like Smogon or Marriland just by creating a group on Facebook.
who have facebook
NOT ME!!! I don't see the point of it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's