Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Does anyone have spare wonder cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cafe World13

Hello, I'm from Canada, and I was just wondering if anyone had any sendable wonder cards they could send to me. I know that some are sendable, but some aren't, so could you please check the ones you have. The only event Pokemon I have right now is Jirachi, and I just like wonder cards the best so I can be sure it's legit Blush

Thank you very much if you can help me!
Sorry to disappoint you, Wonder Cards can only be transfered via DS Wireless Connection, not via Wi-Fi.

If you want though, I could give you one of each japanese Crown Beast and Celebi. The Pokémon themselves are legit, though they are most probably cloned with the use of AR/PokeSav/something similar.
You could just hack a pokemon if you want to...I don't know any codes though...

Cafe World13

(01-02-2011 04:08 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to disappoint you, Wonder Cards can only be transfered via DS Wireless Connection, not via Wi-Fi.

If you want though, I could give you one of each japanese Crown Beast and Celebi. The Pokémon themselves are legit, though they are most probably cloned with the use of AR/PokeSav/something similar.

Oh, OK, thanks for the information. And I actually have the crown beasts and I'm getting Celebi, thanks!

And also, I don't like hacking Undecided
Reference URL's