Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Billarospammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
x=0
x(x-1)=0
x=1 when you've clearly stated that x=0.
is this just an excuse for you people to spam on a poll forum? Thats not what these are for...are they? However, if the admins are doing it then I guess its okay.
Επομένως το 1 απορρίπτεται. Wtf guys, you disappoint me. :/
So you guys are allowed to spam but the rest of us aren't?
Ok who messes with the votes? -__-"

a = x
a + a = a + x
2a = a + x
2a - 2x = a + x -2x
2(a - x) = a - x
2 = 1

U jelly?
Πωπω πόσες ψήφοι xD
What purpose does this pole serve anyways? This isn't even in the spam corner! I know that posts don't count but COME ON!!!
Yes. *Votes for yes* 9008 now
(19-02-2011 12:25 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]What purpose does this pole serve anyways? This isn't even in the spam corner! I know that posts don't count but COME ON!!!

It is now, we all knew it would end up there.
Also, there's no need to be sarcastic, there's quite some difference between deleting an off-topic post and being the mean guy with the "no fun allowed" sign.

In other news, ναι, ήταν, είναι και θα είναι spammer.
He spams in real life too. Toungue I saw him spaming in the metro last year. Toungue
(18-02-2011 10:36 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Ok who messes with the votes? -__-"

a = x
a + a = a + x
2a = a + x
2a - 2x = a + x -2x
2(a - x) = a - x
2 = 1

U jelly?

Dividing by zero again, disappointing Toungue.
(19-02-2011 02:33 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]He spams in real life too. Toungue I saw him spaming in the metro last year. Toungue

I saw him spamming at the Nintendo 3DS Event too Toungue
Okay...screw this...BLARG FLARG GLARG BLARG
1 = x + 21
1 = 3 + 4
1 = 7
Ii dont understand all that math shiz becuase it is to earlyy
I need to take a shower I will be right back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's