Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
fellow fans of the legend of zelda gather and post here accomplishment in zelda games
Mm accomplishments...

I've finished MC, PH, ST, TP, including the side quests (besides one friggin' Poe on TP =_=)
Wind Waker, which is my personal fav, has got a lot of exploration left ^^

Aaaand I still need to finish OoT (madness!) and play MM sometime. That and the two Oracles, which I think are the only games from the series I haven't played (besides Four Swords xD).
the final poe should be some were in the trials cave if you don get what im sayin its the cave under the missing peice of the eldin bridge
I've finished all of them except:
Windwaker (I had left it when I was 13 at the last boss,I must finish him now that I have more experience on my back (H))
Twilight Princess (I stopped it once,must get back to it)
Oracle Of Seasons (Never had the chance to get it somehow, I have finished Ages though)
Zelda II (It was NOT Zelda and it was freakin' hard in my defense but I think about playing it again from time to time)
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (The latter I have never played it, yet I have downloaded it for the Virtual Console, the former is one of the Zelda games I really want to play. Oh I forgot, I must play Master Quest too.)
The 3 Zelda on CDi (Oh well, I would never like to play them Toungue)

ALL the other games (Zelda I, LTTP + Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, MC, PH, ST, Oracle Of Ages and Link's Adventures DX) are finished. Toungue
(17-06-2010 06:43 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]I've finished MC, PH, ST, TP, including the side quests (besides one friggin' Poe on TP =_=)

LMAO same here.

Finished Games
*Ocarina of Time
*Twilight Princess
*Phantom Hourglass

Played Games (Including the finished ones)
*OOT
*TP
*PH
*Windwaker (demo)
*TLOZ
*TLOZ: Adventure of Link
*Majora's Mask
*Oracle of seasons/ages

In Twilight Princess I have managed to find all of the heart pieces, and kill 59 poes, like Celesi. I have done everything in it actually, apart from killing the very last poe existing.

That's all~
Well, as my nick implies i really admire the zelda series....
Since my first nintendo home console was GC, I played zelda for the first time when i got zelda:windwaker. I was lucky enough to buy the version including ocarina of time. Needless to say those games blew my mind. Especialy the visual style of ww.(cel shaded graphics you see..)
So I immediately became inerested in the series, and some time later, after intensive search, i managed to "track down" and buy tloz: collectors editon which includes the majoriy of zelda games(i think only the snes one is missing and ofc the game boy ones)

Out of these ive only finished ww. Ive played quite a bit of oot (and on a smaler scale mm) but i stoped for several reasons..Hopefully, i'll get a chance to play them this summer
its fun huh the collectors edition has the first four on consoles and all them are fun. I cant figure out links adventure though
Im a big Zelda fan.

I've finished TP, MC, OoT, PH and ST. (And probably FSA, i don't remember, but i remember playing wit it alot with my brothers.)

I stopped after completing a few dungeons in AlttP and stopped playing OoA and MM as well.

I'll try to complete AlttP, im not interested in the Oracles and MM.
(18-06-2010 07:53 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]its fun huh the collectors edition has the first four on consoles and all them are fun.

Agreed. The most annoying thing is that it contains Windwaker as a demo, and Advernture of Link and TLOZ aren't really of much interest, generally. So it's like buying MM and OOT only, aside from some collection videos it has too that are worth viewing.

Now all I have to do is buy Spirit Tracks for my DS, and maybe Link's Crossbow Training as well, which I don't remember for what console it is, but anyway.
Actually im interested in playing LoZ, it has something that makes me interested in it.
PLAYED (OWN):
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Spirit Tracks

PLAYED (RENT):
Oracle of Ages
Minish Cap

Fully Completed:
Twilight Princess (only Toungue)

Dunsparce means the Cave of Ordeals.
(18-06-2010 05:10 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Actually im interested in playing LoZ, it has something that makes me interested in it.

I will admit that as a mini-game it's not bad at all, and I think it beats The Adventure of Link if you aks me, it's more 'hardcore'. ;P
Yeah. Hardcoreness baby !

But Zelda II is more challenging. Toungue
i am stuck in the water templet in oot and have no idea wat to do it sux
(18-06-2010 07:15 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Hardcoreness baby !

But Zelda II is more challenging. Toungue

To be hionest I don't remember much of it so I can't really tell the truth.

(19-06-2010 11:00 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]i am stuck in the water templet in oot and have no idea wat to do it sux

Lol I definitely feel you pal. But that is what makes that temple unique and cool, it's hard parts and it's -if you play for first time- tough opponent. Toungue
However if you get irritated you can always go watch some walkthroughs on Youtube, it will be mush more easier then. Or you can post here so we can help you, but without really spoiling the whole thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's