Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Hyrule meets Alagaesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am normally a pokemon fan fiction writer, and apparently a good one. However, as of late, I have started to daydream. Daydream about what it would be like if Link met Eragon and Saphira. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm refering to Christopher Paolini's books. I will provide backround for the Alagaesian characters, and even translate the ancient language used in his books. Just one more thing though. If you all answer yes, i want you to know that I will write in a way that I haven't done before. My pokemon fan fics are upbeat, fun with the occassional bad(and I mean REALLY bad) puns, but not this one. Two weeks is the limit, majority decides
Man, I just love the Inheritance tetra(+)logy!!! Good job choosing this series as a basis!
Atra du evarinya ono varda, Kalas-vodhr!
Wow. Did not expect anyone here knew much about Eragon, much less be able to post the ancient language. Looks like I'll be writing the new fan fic after all. I decided that two weeks to decide is too long, and seeing as how this has been up for such a short time but already has four yesses, I think I'll give it until the end of the day to decide. Much sooner I know, but I have a good feeling about this one and can't wait to get started
Leave Zelda alone! :@
Um...sorry but I kinda already started it...awkward. Look, if by the time the two weeks is up and this thread locks itself and the majority is against my new fan fic, I'll delete the whole thing
Are U f*ckin' crazy? Toungue
It's just a personal opinion, you do whatever pleases YOU and I didn't mean to offend you Toungue
Reference URL's