Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The official Black and White progress thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
removed Greek posts, sister thread can be found here: #t...-kai-white
please continue only in English in this one
There's a new addition to my team. He is a Frillish called Beefers VI,named after his great-grandfather Raw Beefers the Spicy. His father,Booger the Reuniclus is a battle veteran. His mother, Claudia the III,was the princess of the Driftveil Pond. She left her kingdom to live a happy life with Booger. However,since Booger cannot stop his career,Claudia is now waiting in their mansion in Box 2 for Booger to come back. At Beefers' 16th Level,he decided to travel with his father to fullfil his dream of becoming a strong battlee like his father.
If their were ever a thread about the game, it would go here. I have looked, and have been unable to find it, so I hope I am the first to start a discussion about the game.

What happened here? There was always something to do after the game, but there isn't much to do in these. All there is left to do it just catch pokemon and find the six sages. Not seven, six as Getsis is hiding and won't be seen again like N. What happened here?!?
What happened was you found the horrible world of the post credits.
(I moved the posts in the progress thread, I think it's better off here. Wink)

It's true that there isn't as much to do as in HG/SS but I'm pretty sure you can find something. Catch the legendaries, fill the Pokédex, beat the higher leveled Elite 4 and champion, build a team for the Battle Subway and beat it, build a competitive team and play random battles in the GBU, all these can keep you for quite some time in the game.
heart gold and soul silver are the best games i ever play hope they redo them in 3ds well about white and black i dont really like them but its one good pokemon game!
Bwahahaha. I started a new game like, 4-5 months ago. xD Almost immediately when I caught every Pokemon in the new region. :xxxx xD
Then, I played only 3:02 hours. I was at the first Gym leader. Starter pokemon, Tepig, again. @ 18 Level, then... Now, I beat the 3rd Gym Leader.
My current team is this:
  • Dewott @ 27Lv.
  • Servine @ 27Lv.
  • Pignite @ 29Lv.
  • Deino(or Ντίνος xD) @ 27Lv.
  • Larvesta @ 34Lv
  • Eelektross(soon)

Damn, that Roggenrola gets on my nerves. Sandstorm + sand attack :@
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's