Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The battle of all time (amongst members)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As most of you know, the fight between me and Kalas Rey has erupted into an all out war between members in a last-one-standing battle. We have 3 teams right now, but after the other 2 get defeated the remaining team will destroy itself in an ultimate battle for supremacy. Or, more likely, it will be a final battle between me and Kalas Rey, with everyone else dead. All I want to know is which team YOU think will win it all. Taking all bets folks, taking all bets!
"They will all die" Big Grin
Where is Team Edward and Team Jacob? I want to bet on their deaths! THEY WILL DIE FROM MY OWN HANDS.

BTW I'm in team Guy who almost run over Bella.
well...looks like I forgot blue mew! I will try and include him...
Everyone uses Destiny Bond. Everyone drops dead. Only your favourite hero, the hero of time, survives Toungue
You use destiny bond and they all drop dead except for you. Because of the battle you are very weak now, and your pokemon have all fainted except for one. You think you've beaten them all. And as you turn around, who do you find standing right behind you? GARY M...G OAK!!!
A D F A D

Decipher their letters. Get a cookie ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪.
adfad

congrats
No cookie for you >:3

>Av>A
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wow. I'm popular in the Fan Fiction forum. I'm winning this battle...yay for me
nuts...we need to continue the battles though
(05-04-2011 10:13 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. I'm popular in the Fan Fiction forum. I'm winning this battle...yay for me

+1 vote from me to him^ ToungueToungueToungue
And for that I thank you. At this rate, I'll be the one who wins
No...this cannot be right.....we cannot lose....Giratina88!!!! It's time for our last resort! GET TO THE MECHAS THAT SHOOT LASER BEAMS FROM THEIR EYES!!!!!!!! It's a 2 vs over 9000 battle! We can still win!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's