Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: whats your browser?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
let see what browsers the LP users use. And also if yoyu have a reason you see fit for sharing tell why you use this browser. For example i use the opera mini 6 browser. I use this browser cause i can browse full web pages (such as LP itself) and share them to. All from my mobile phone.
Apparently,I was using an opera browser on my Wii and didn't know it. When on the PC,I use Google Chrome. Convenient and has no taskbars.
I use google chrome. Woopdy doo.
Opera 11.01. Fast, customizable and dem mouse gestures.
I also have Firefox 4, mainly for live streams as there's no Opera support for a certain add-on.
I use Firefox 4...
I use FireFox.

Because Internet Explorer sucks and Google Chrome went crazy on me once and never used it since then.
Safari cause i have a mac sucka's!
I use Google Chrome.It's really convenient and most time you just press the first letter and enter to visit a page.
(30-04-2011 02:59 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Iand most time you just press the first letter and enter to visit a page.

IE9 does that, too. Toungue

TradeForFun21 Wrote:Safari cause i have a mac sucka's!

And? Being on a MAC makes the others, PC users, suckers? trolololol I don't think so.

Firefox 4 <3 And I'm currently using Firefox 5 Beta 1 on the Aurora channel. Toungue
Chrome here too. Macs suck but at least their owners can agree that Google Chrome is awesome.
How about we play a computer game on a Mac?

God,I love oxymorons Toungue
I use Firefox 5.
Explorer is slow and chrome seems weird to me after I've been using firefox for so long.
I use Firefox 5 because i like the tabs system and im generaly quite femiliar with it since it was the first browser i used.i also like the Personas option as well.Big Grin
But to be honest i did prefer firefox 3.6.

edit: actualy i use it for exacty the same reasons that phoenix mentions
I use Chroem cause I really like its simple look. Explorer is just out of discussion and I am not familiar with Firefox.
I use FireFox5.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's