Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Leaf green...again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks. After completing B/W I've been so bored out of my mind with EVing pokedokes that I started playing Pokemon Leaf Green again. Anyways, this thing is gonna be a progress thread for people to see, and to humor over. Right now, this is my team, its levels, and its movesets:

Lv 9 Bulbasaur: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed

Lv 7 Pidgey: Tackle, Sand Attack

Lv 5 Weedle: Poison Sting, String Shot

How's this for a starting team?
Okay peoples, I have gotten passed the 1st gym leader and my team is looking good. After getting used to the RIDICULOUS encounter rate of Black and White, I have found the low encounter rate here to be a pleasant surprise. I am currently in Mt. Moon at this time. I also bought that Magikarp a few minutes ago, so now I just need to level it up a bunch until it becomes a super special awesome Gyarados. Here's my team.

Lv 16 Ivysaur: Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Lv 12 Pidgey: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust

Lv 12 Beedrill: Poison Sting, String Shot, Harden, Fury Attack

Lv 11 Pikachu: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

Lv 8 Magikarp: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force, Judgment (actually just splash)

So yeah...there's my team. I'm grinding everyone to level 14 right now.
You should've gotten a nidoran(male) and evolved it into a nidirino. It's a very good pokemon for that game.
yeah you should have gotten a nidoran male its a cool pokemon for the gameWink
Sorry abouts not posting in a while, I got caught up in other things, and the next thing you know I'm passed the 6th gym leader...I'll update this with my team laters...
Reference URL's