Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Who is your favorite Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Whose your favourite Pokemon? My favourite is Charizard because I think that Charizard is the best pokemon to have ever been created Toungue and one of the strongest. Post your opinions.Big Grin
Generally my favourite pokemon is charizard but i don't think it's strong enough due to stealth rock.In competitive battling my favourite pokemon is shaymin.
Well if you increase Charizards special defense then it won't do as much damage.
If you increase Charizard's special defence you'll lose power in other important stats such as attack and speed.But stealth rock always do 50% damage to charizard regardless the special defence evs.
How will will I lose power in other stats?
in order to give it some extra power to sp.def you have to sacrifie some eps from other stats.anyway there's no point in doing this cause stealth rock always do the same damage regardless the stats
Oh that sucks. Anyway Charizard is still the best mine is almost lvl 100. What's everyone else's favourite coz it's only me and christos writing here.
Yo, my favorite pokemon is my Blue Mew (surprised?). It's stats are really even; 238 or 236 in all stat aspects; so it's pretty epic in battle. My favorite in battle is my Salamence which can beat up your Charizards. I do have a frigging awesome Charizard btw.
If I trained my Salamence I'm sure it would be eble to beat yours.
Right -_- You try, mine could take out your Charizard as well
I thought there was a thread about this subject, anyway my favorite Pokemon is Charmander because he is osome and can evolve in charmileon and charizardBig Grin
Can't recall my fav pokemon, that sucks Undecided
Reference URL's