Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: If pokemon existed who would you want as your first pokemon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'd like a pikachu because even though it's not my favourite (Charizard is) it would be a good pokemon to have since it's strong enough to take on the league and if I wanted to start in a new region after finishing in one I could use it and it wouldn't be too powerful at the start. What do you guys think?
I would...probably take a grass starter. More specifically, I would take treeco. Then I would nickname it Treeconut and have it fight the evil Pikacheese! Death to all cheesy pokemon!!!
Charmander! Basic fire moves + metal claw (OHKOs Onix Toungue).When it becomes Charizard it becomes a flying type so it could fly me wherever I want! I could go to the forum meetings without worring about time and cost Smile!
If you had a charizard and you wanted to go to a different region wouldn't it be weird for you to have one really strong pokemon and 5 weak ones? when you start I mean.
i would like torchik it may look weak but it evolves into blaziken which has a lot of weaknesses but has good attacking statsBig Grin
If I had to pick from the starters I would propably choose squirtle. It may look boring, but when it evolves in a Blastoise, its like an amphibious battle tank.

And if i had one, well, who cares about stats?
I would take Arceus, and destroy all of existance...

Is it just me...or is giving the powers of time and space to 10 year olds a bad idea?
What region? From what I know real world doesn't have regions.Charizard Airlines! Toungue
Lol
Charizard Airlines: You'll enjoy the flight, or end up dead.
Ηmmmmm...I'd have a Pikachu since I would have missed the starter giveaway because I spent all night watching po....kemon battles. I would train it to become a killing machine that can take down legendaries and catch some other almost equally strong pokemon. However,every time I would go to another region,I would store all my other pokemon in the PC and have my Pikachu's power reset and get beaten by Youngster Joey and his top percentage Rattata! ISN'T THAT A GREAT IDEA?????

I'd also stay 10 years old forever.
@ Terraplant:
[Image: pikabot.jpg]
ROFL!!!
growlithe as a pet dog like my pet dog Big Grin
That's a simple question for me
TURTWING
lol it's turtwig not turtwingToungue
i'd take ........

A SHINX!!!!!!

you all expected that,didn't you?

ToungueToungueToungueToungue