Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: is this a good team for white ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm going to battle skyla is this good team? lv40 samurott lv38 duosion lv37 stoutland lv39 emolga and lv40 ciccino please help me!Angel
Well since Skyla is a Flying type leader your emolga will do just fine.Actually i think tha the leaders in gen V are not that tough so you wont have a problem....I suggest you train a dark type though its really helpfull for later
what dark type would be a good choice mawbe pawniard?
Well i trained a pawniard and it was really good but i think scrafty is better.pawniard has good attack and defence but lacks in speed.Scrafty is fast with good attack and its fighting type is great too.these too are the best options for a dark poke in your team in my opinion.there is always krookodile though so choose which you like best..My suggestion is a moxie scrafty.
wow...my team was hovering around level 35 when I fought her...
Sandile which eventually evolves to Krookodile is an amazing dark. If you like pretty much stomping anyone catch one with moxie and train it. It will easily beat the first pokemon of an enemy with his exellent ground and dark STAB moves. This will trigger moxie which will raise attack and keep OHKO pretty much anything. It is uber for the game and when I noticed I only used mine in special occasions because it made the story less challenging. Plus krrokorok's design is very cool!
The best Dark Type is Scraggy. It is REALLY helpful.
i agree with phoenix, Krookodile with moxie is one of the best poke. Shy
I believe that Scrafty with moxie and proper egg moves can be much much better, though.
yea but Krookodile can learn more moves
for example it can learn dragon claw,brick break, aerial ace, incinerate, shadow claw, and other moves
I had a Krookodile as my dark type I believe its quite helpful especially that crunch of his Smile
I notice that you only have five Pokemon in that team.... No bad types for this specific gym, but I recommend that you catch a Zebstrika on the route just north of Mistrilation City. Just a little backup, especially against her Swanna.
Reference URL's