Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Who do you think is the best Pokemon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think is the best pokemon? I think that it's Charizard Toungue because it's a good special and physical sweeper and if trained properly it can have good defense and special defence. The only problem though is stealth rock. What do you guys think?

Big Grin!!!!!!!!!CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
Actually, Charizard sucks competitively for the most part. About your question, I don't really think there's an answer. I'd probably go with the obvious Arceus if I had to, due to its stats' versatility.
The best of the best? I'd say a Legendary. Mewtwo is pretty good and Deoxys the same. Also, Zekrom or another dragon legendary is quite good. And Arceus is good and its multitype is helpful. The same for the "always-stab" Judgement.
Well Arceus stats are extremely good Smile So yeah i think arceus is the best pokemon
Deoxys can have absurdly high stats in just about everything so I think its the best pokemon
However, every Forme is too one-sided, while on the other hand Arceus is great all around. Wink
Charizard is pretty much kewl and rare all around if u mean by looks but stats is Arceus for sure Big Grin
Mewtwo has always been my favorite. I'm sorry, Luigy. But, all legendary Pokemon would completely annihilate Charizard.
From no legendary
torterra
From legendary
dialga
mystery.55 actually not all legendary pokemon can beat charizard. especially ash's charizard. even in the games as long as you train it properly it can easily beat legendary's.Toungue
Yep charizard is too strong and in nintendo sure one charizard could win legendary pokemon such us dialga but if pokemon were alive he couldn't win
Ah. I guess that was a little arrogant of me to say. I apologize for that.
Well Salamence has the same total stat point total as Arceus and could totally beat up a Charizard...
Salamence on the left, Arceus on the right:

[Image: 149s8k8.png]

They don't have the same Base Stat Total. But anyway, you can't judge the power of each Pokémon in one-on-one situations and that's why I can't say there is just one, absolutely best Pokémon.
There is no such thing as an ultimate pokemon. All pokemon have their weaknesses and disadvantages.

Anyway, from leegndaries I would say Arceus, even though I don't like it much, for its multitype and Deoxys for its formes.

Utility and versatility are propably better than raw power and/or tankiness.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's