Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Are these pokemon rare or legendaries?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question are these pokemon rare or legendaries? : rotom and volcarona.Thanks guys!
no they are not legendaries.volcarona can breed with several bug types and rotom with ditto so they are not legendary pokemon.
They are not even particularly rare, given the fact both can be bred.
Yeah, think of them in the same group as Lucario, Sudowoodo (G/S/C), Snorelax (like from the first generations), and Keckelon (the invisible ones you have to use your Devon scope on in the third generation). i consider those "special"
You even have two chances to get Volcarona on B/W; one as a Larvesta egg, and a second one as a level 70 Volcarona.
They are not considered to be legendaries, they do not have that high stats and Volcanora can be bred while Rotom is an in-game trade by another person in Black and White so it is highly unlikely it is legendary. I think you may come to ask this because they are interactible meaning you can find them by interacting with something in the overworld -Volcanora at the basement and Rotom in that TV- just as Drifloon, Musharna, Sudowoodo etc. though Rotom has the legendary battle theme in D/P/P.
They are rare pokemon not legendaries
Actually i know that officially and technically speaking none of them are legendaries but rotom it a bit more special than just a rare pkmn..........Its stats are higher than normal and as phoenix said , it has the legendary battle theme in d/p/pt.Also , manaphy can breed phiones and it is considered a normal legendary which brings rotom even closer to beeing a legendary. Its a bit different from all the other "special" pkmn that you mentioned imo.
Manaphy can breed with ditto but the offspring is Phione that doesnt evolve into Manaphy so you cant breed many Manaphy from just one,which happens with Rotom.On the other hand,i totally agree that Rotom is somehow special BUT NOT legendary and shouldnt be considered as one.
Reference URL's