Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Who thinks that they should make a game with all the regions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think that they should make a game that lets you progress through all the regions like ash did and everytime you start in a new region you start over with the first pokemon you picked. Who agrees with me?
I want a game with all the regions but only when gamefreak decides to stop making new pokemon.I dont want them to make a game with unova kanto johto hoenn sinnoh and then introduce another region.that woulb be lame.Of course when you move to another region you should start from the begining with just your starter.
That's me. I believe they should stop making new regions and Pokemon and focus on the existing regions. I think a home console game (like Pokemon Colosseum etc) is needed here.
I think that they should make a proper Wii pokemon game with all the regions in it with good graphics and that lets you personolise you avatar, the avatar could also be a proper size instead of the tiny people they have now.That would be a good game.
Sounds like Pokemon Battle Revolution to me, but way better providing they include all regions and retain the mechanisms.
" I believe they should stop making new regions and Pokemon"

Yeah, these pokemon are starting to creep me out -_-

I like how they squeezed two regions into Gold and the other generations so I could go region hopping or like the islands in the Firered generation. I don't really know about the starting over part, just having the levels go higher and higher. And you can only squeeze so many regions into a game card. (For a fact, i know that they almost didn't fit Mew into the Generation 2 remakes)
I believe it should follow the anime's storyline with you being an Ash Ketchum (yes, "an", which means what Luigy says above about making your own avatar) starting your quest in Pallet Town and then proceeding to new regions.
I think that they should make one where you make your own avatar but the game starts a short time before your 10th birthday and in the short time before you can start your adventure you meet your pokrmon partener (that you chose from a list or something while you create your player etc.) and then when you start you start with that pokemon. They should also include what happens in the movies during the games to make it more interesting. It would be a veryy long game but it would be an awesome one.
Making a game for DS or 3DS with all the regions and pokemon would be nice. It would give the chance to people that haven't played the previous Gens (like me) to learn the old regions without having to look for old games/consoles. It should include everything, from Red/Green/Blue to Black/White. Pokemon Ultimate version.
The graphics would be more realistic if it was for Wii.
mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i want that too.! i really enjoy heart gold.. think if we had alla regions!

wolFmanjak71

dude, that would be awesome. but i have only played platinum, white, and heart-gold
[/font]
That would be fantastic because it would take more time to finish it and i wouldn't be bored and it wouuld be increadible if you could have pokemon of different regeons without do trades but there is a problem from which region would u choose your first pokemon?
they could let you choose the region.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's