Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's Monster Hunter Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently, I noticed quite a Monster Hunter activity by forum members. I think we should become more organized and discuss everything MH here. I hope we get to play with each other online someday and me, pekinoua and Arty2 can communicate with other players from other forums (especially nintendo.gr).

Come on, hunters! The Guild Sweethearts wait for us in teh net!!!

Members:
herooftime:
Game: Monster Hunter Tri
Name: Kotsos
pekinoua:
Name: Peke
Terraplant:
Name: Terra
BlueMew:
Game: ???
Name: ???
Arty2:
Name: ???
I agree with HoT Wink Name: Peke (for Online). It's time to hunt at groups Toungue
Count me in! My name in MH3 is Terra.
(27-04-2011 02:38 AM)BlueMew Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in! Yeah, thats all I have to say... I've got access to all the generations btw
What do you mean by "generations"?
count me in when I'm out of duty Wink
I'm trying to forge all the parts of the Lagiacrus Armor. Thanks to Terraplant's advice, the Smithy can now create 5 out of 5 Lagiacrus parts! Epicness. Also, the Lagiacrus Armor contains 9 slots!
My Long Swords kick butt :3
(30-04-2011 12:42 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to forge all the parts of the Lagiacrus Armor. Thanks to Terraplant's advice, the Smithy can now create 5 out of 5 Lagiacrus parts! Epicness. Also, the Lagiacrus Armor contains 9 slots!
My Long Swords kick butt :3

You're welcome. I'm trying to forge the armor too. I'm missing one Lagia Horn. BTW,Monster Hunter Unity (a MH forum) has organized a hunt on Valor 4,Gate 40. Feel free to join!

Also,if you use status inflicting longswords,then don't use Lagia as it reduces status damage.

EDIT: I finally forged it! I also added Negate Stun and Speed Sharpening from Decorations/Talisman.
I need everyone to state their nicknames and games. Also, if there's anyone who hasn't told us about his having a MH game, I'd like him/ her to do so. If I'm not mistaken, skorp plays MH too...

Anyway, look at the list in the first post and tell me if you want me to add/ correct anything. I'm actually planning on organizing meetings with members of nintendo.gr forum, so I'm looking forward to summer.
Monster Hunter Tri gamers unite!

Tomorrow, Tsuesday 11:00 (14/6) Greek time, members of nintendo.gr and legendarypokemon.net (hopefully) will meet at Valor 4 server. I hope you accept my invitation. Pekinoua and I are going to play together tomorrow, so it seemed like a nice opportunity to come together as a forum.

Seath your weapons; it's going to be wild!
At what gate?

15chars
how do you hunt them and what is mh
(14-06-2011 05:49 PM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]how do you hunt them and what is mh
"MH" stands for "Monster Hunter", the game series this thread is tributed to. Monster Hunter is an RPG series of CAPCOM and has released many games to date. In MH games, you assume the role of a hunter who enters quests asking to kill or capture several monsters. In order to do so you buy weapons and armory and by defeating monsters, you acquire materials that will help you upgrade your current weapons/armor or even forge new ones.

Monster Hunter series has also focused on online multiplayer gameplay and has become quite popular. One of its latest installments is for the Wii (Monster Hunteri Tri) and is undoubtably one of the best games of the console's library.
I'll repeat my question. At what gate is the meeting?
Terra-sama, the meeting "occured" Toungue
(15-06-2011 07:01 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Terra-sama, the meeting "occured" Toungue

But you didn't tell me in what gate it was. Is the meeting going to happen again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's