Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: I Challenge you all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Luigy download pokemon online i dont know if I should give link Undecided but I will.http://www.pokemon-online.eu/ Build ur dream-team and PM me at forum whenever you are ready and we will battle.

Also there should be a list in LP main page listing the uber tier, and if there is it is hard to find since I looked for it.
So right now for the 4th gen the uber pokemon are the following:
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Arceus
Manaphy
Wobbuffet

Please note that in the near future this list is to change since some legendary and event pokemon from Black and White are very likely to be considered ubers.
Pokemon are divided into tiers by Smogon(and for some reason everyone obeys those tiers). The tiers are NU(Never Used), UU(Under Used), BL(BorderLine), OU(Over Used), Ubers and the same tiers for the dream world abillities. Ubers in Gen IV involve most of the legendary pokemon(Mewtwo, Mew, HO-OH, Lugia, Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Regigigas[not sure about this], Darkrai, Shaymin, Shaymin-S, Manaphy, Arceus), Garchomp, Salamence and Wubbofet(don't know how this is spelled). Lati@s with soul dew are ubers, but with any other item are not. Correct me if i'm wrong. In gen V ,for now, ubers are debated, but i know that Darkrai, Deoxys-D, Garchomp, Salamence and Wubbofet are probably out.

EDIT: Sorry Phoenix, didn't notice your post.
I guess my list was out of date though Sad
Smogon's full gen IV ubers list. Lati@s are considered ubers regardless their item.
Plus Regigigas is nowhere near being uber.
really now? I thought Regikickass was as uber as every other legendary?
All>Regigigas....
(15-05-2011 05:17 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]really now? I thought Regikickass was as uber as every other legendary?

Slow Start is one of the worst abilities ever,if not the worst,which keeps Regigrandpa from winning.
Well it's bad, but not the worst. Truant and Defeatist are both worse in my opinion.
Moody is also an annoying ability to be had...
Moody isn't a bad abillity...If used correctly it can make a Bibarel sweep a whole team alone without taking a hit.
Yeah, but it is still pretty risky.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's