Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: I challenge you all to a Pokemon battle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as no one actualy responded with a challenge in my last thread like this one I decided to make a new one. I challenge everyone who has a game and wifi. I will only be able to battle in July though, but I will use all that time to organize all the battles and I really hope that you will accept my challenge. My challenge especially goes out to:
Arty2
Ninjomewtwo
Bluemew

I will accept any challenge from any one of you. If you would like to challenge me then post a reply and I will pm you.
Rules:
#1 no ubers
#2 no legendaries
#3 obey all rules

I will also accept challengers for an uber only or legendary only battle. There will be no rules for the uber and legendary only battles. Also if you want to have a battle with less than 6 pokemon or with only 1 type of pokemon than I will also gladly accept the challenge.
I am sure i have seen a similar post somewhere.....
Ya I made a similar thread but no one (except for you) actually challenged me. I don't have pokemon online so I couldn't battle you but I'll pm you when I get it. And I really want to battle via wifi as I am trying to build up a reputationBig Grin.
Yes you could battle through Wi-Fi, but the problem here is most have transfered their Gen IV pokemon to Gen V games. I'd be more than happy to accept your challenge, but my Gen IV games are...say...wiped out of their good Pokemon Toungue.
Then if you only have lame pokemon make a lame team and I'll make a lame team and we could both battle with lame teams. We could even do something like nm2 and this other guy did (4got the other guys name) and do a togepi only battle or something like that.
I stick with pokemon online until I estabilish my wi fi connections and finished training some new pokemon and stuff.
If you ever download it, which is not that hard ._. , PM me or something so we can battle.
I'm downloading pokemon online right now I'll make a post tomorow with my info.
Reference URL's