Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Who lives in South Africa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I know that most of the members here are Greek or America but I'd like to know if anyone else but me lives in South Africa, or Africa.
I have family over there so i have been its sunny but the chocolate is rubbish Toungue
I've never been there, so I have no idea what it is like
well depending on where you live the houses are diffrent like my aunites house has a pool out back and eletric gates she also has a maid
Where about have you been? I live in Cape Town. But the chocolate isn't rubbish. I just hate winter because of all the wind(well actually it's windy al year round in Cape Town but it just makes things colder in wnter so it sucks even more).
think my auntie lives some where near there i have never been when it is your winter i go when it is ours beause it is summer in south africa but the storm's there are bad the electicity go's out!
I have an uncle who lives in Cape Town. I have never been there,but my father has.
my auntie dont have a maid now she sacked her because she stole money
I have an uncle who visited Cape Town and i wanna go too.
It's a nice place you should visit the beaches in summer it's a very good place to go to for holidays.(and sorry I didn't answer earlier I haven't been on for a while)
Reference URL's