Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favourite Unova season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Summer is finaly here, both in real life and the Unova region. So, now that we have seen all four of the seasons, which one did you like the most and why? I personaly liked Winter and Spring the most, because Winter changed the game drasticaly and instead of rain, etc we had snow Big Grin. Spring on the other hand made the whole region green and the musics sounded better.
Winter, cause it snows and Autumn. Big Grin
I've only played through summer so i don't really know but i'll go with winter Smile
I really liked summer cause the grass had really cool colour and the scenery was great.I liked winter too in spiral mountain
I like winter the best because the other seasons are pretty much the same, but then winter comes and there are loads of different areas you can get to and everything's covered in snow.
Winter + Spring Smile
i love summer <3 <3 <3
Winter! Snow! Winter! Christmas! Yeah! Snow!
Propably summer, mostly cause it reminds summer in real life. And I love summer. But winter is also pretty nice, especially in the towns that snows and everything is frozen. But still, cold weather isn't my favorite.
I like winter because the weather changes more often, like hail or rain. also, you have access to more areas and pokemon
Reference URL's