Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: E3 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There we go~

There you can find the time:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=429194

Big Grin
1st post! *dance*

I'm gonna watch it along with my bro and a friend of mine. Nintendo's conference is bound to be very special... Wii's successor, Zelda release date (hopefully), new Mario for 3DS and more 3DS titles in general...
I was watching Microsoft's conference just now, it was definitely a lot more impressive than last year's one. They seem to try to appeal to those who already own a 360 by presenting sequels to titles like Halo, Gears of War and Mass Effect. Also, a crapload of stuff that support Kinect and another crapload of additions to X-Box Live. Voice-controlling stuff can be cool but our awesome greek pronunciation won't help. Toungue

Can't say I care though, I have no 360 and I don't plan on getting one so I'm not the one to talk about Microsoft.
ΜS Press Conference was better than last year. But TOO boring!! Mediocre...
Are you ready fanboys?? Big Grin

If the WII HD's graphics aren't like PS3's ones.... you know... Toungue inb4 I heard 3DS sales kinda sucked. <3
Who knows whether "Wii 2" will be an HD console?... I hope not. 'Cause if Wii 2 IS HD, developpers will concentrate more on graphics rather than in real gameplay. That has always been Nintendo's magic and I pray that they continue doing so...
Crap, I completely forgot and missed everything till now Sad

Luckily, the Nintendo conference hasn't started yet. I heard that their new console will be able to play almost all Nintendo games, including ones from portable consoles, but nothing confirmed yet.

Hopefully, they will also say something about their plans regarding pokémon games.
If Wii2 isn't HD, we would not see as many 3rd Party titles as we see... Aka Nintnedo will lose many things :/ And fans.

Also, Playstation Vita seems a tough opponent for 3DS...It has a better price and better Specs... Nintendo do your miracle!!
Ok, I just watched Sony's conference and I can say I liked what I saw. PSVita was impressive, the multitouch screen is always welcome, and despite what most people are saying, I think the games presented are enough. Uncharted and Little Big Planet can (and will) definitely sell systems and even SFxTekken and ModNation looked fine. I also think I caught a glimpse of Soul Calibur in the final video, that may do it for me.

Plus, €/$250 is ok considering the competition although 300 for extra 3G support seem a lot.

Anyway, bracing for Nintendo's new console, I hope the name isn't terrible.
Nintendo won E3. AGAIN. Hands down.

Quote:If Wii2 isn't HD, we would not see as many 3rd Party titles as we see... Aka Nintnedo will lose many things :/ And fans.

WiiU is HD. I think that was pretty obvious even before they announced it.

Quote:Also, Playstation Vita seems a tough opponent for 3DS...It has a better price and better Specs... Nintendo do your miracle!!

Sounds like old PSP vs. DS for me. Which Nintendo won. Even they DS won mostly because PSP lacked good games, still, so far none of the 4 games that were announced on the Vita amazed me. While Nintendo on the other hand.. SSB, Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Bros.. Heck yeah.

But I do have to admit that the price is pretty good, but taping the screen sounds annoying. Glad they made us choose between taping the screen or clicking buttons.

Quote:Who knows whether "Wii 2" will be an HD console?... I hope not. 'Cause if Wii 2 IS HD, developpers will concentrate more on graphics rather than in real gameplay. That has always been Nintendo's magic and I pray that they continue doing so...

Trust Nintendo. Take Twilight Princess as an example, good gameplay (even though I hate motion controls.. But I got the Wii version from a friend.) with good graphics.

Quote:I heard 3DS sales kinda sucked. <3

Because they released the 3DS too early. It didn't have any good games (and still, no good games) when it was launched. <3
I watched Nintendo's conference.

Their games as well as consoles seem promising and interesting, even for me who is not a fan of console gaming, BUT why didin't they say anything worthy about Pokémon? The Pokémon Company only mentioning some things about the 3D pokédex? What about the Gen III remake (if there's any), plans for next Gens and other Pokémon games for Wii or WiiU?

I hope they will reveal a few stuff. I think Pokémon is a title that deserves something more. Maybe they want to surprise us.

P.S. Ok, I didn't watched the last 10 mins cause my crappy pc crashed (again), so if something important was told then, I missed it.
They just released Gen V like 3 months ago. At least give them 3 years IF there is Gen 6.

And they also just remade G/S, you won't be expecting ANOTHER remake.

I think Pokemon is good for now. They didn't announce anything because there isn't anything to announce.
Wow... WiiU is epic. And SSB is coming to BOTH WiiU and 3DS! Super Mario 3D, Kid Icarus(Multiplayer and AR Card Game, I think that that will be Pokemon Card Game Toungue ) and Luigi's Mansion 2! Also, there is Legend of Zelda: Syward Sword. The Zelda Tech Demo in Wii U had epic graphics btw... *_* As PS3. And it still under development...
Pokemon announcements can wait till the VGC.
It was not the best E3 as whole for sure...

Microsoft:
It was boring, really really boring. The only good thing that came out of it was Halo4 (for whoever's a fan at least) and the fact that it's going to provide a ton of new .gifs. Wagglewagglewagglewagglewaggle.

Sony:
It was really good! Vita seems cool, the price is fine and sure, it has games. I expected it to be more lolworthy, especially after the PSN-incident, but it turned out to be a good show.

Nintendo:

I also watched Ubisoft's... If it wasn't for the guy attempting to make lame jokes throughout the whole thing, it'd be better. The Tin-Tin game looks brilliant!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's