Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: tryin to make the strongets team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well for now im makeing at teeam in my white. so heres my team....still training them):

Krookodile. ab: Moxie
crunch
foul play
dig
mud slap

Litwick. Ab: flash fire
night shade
will o wisp
flame burst
hex

Zebstrika. Ab: lightning rod
Stomp
Flamecharge
Spark
Discharge

Palpitoad. Ab: Hydration
Mud shot Aqua ring
Muddy water
Bubblebeam\

And i dont know who else to add.
give me idea to add or replace.....ill add my other teams someother time.
Ok first of all we need to know the natures of your pokemon, as well as their EVs. Now, while Krookodile and Chandelure can do very well in competitive battling, Zebstrika and Seismitoad, can't. However if it's in-game, you're ok.
(17-06-2011 12:19 PM)Vezok78 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok first of all we need to know the natures of your pokemon, as well as their EVs. Now, while Krookodile and Chandelure can do very well in competitive battling, Zebstrika and Seismitoad, can't. However if it's in-game, you're ok.

im not sure what EV means
Krookodile: lax nature. loves to eat
Palpittoad: quirky nature. strong willed
litwik: mild nature. proud of its power
zebstrika: quirky nature. likes to thrash about

and i got a deino: docile nature. likes to relax
it knows:
crunch
slam
dragon pulse
work up
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/training
This may help you understand some of the game's most important mechanics, like how stats are determined etc. etc. including EVs as they are called or effort values.
I'd say that Blitzle and Seismitoad are not that strong for competive gaming due to their mediocre stats and the fact that many other pokemon can do their roles much better. But they are fine for main game.
Edit: Some things written in the the link are out of date and I did not want to link another site :/ Anyways I think you will get the point.
Ok after you read some guides about EVs and natures(there are some in our forum too) you should realise that you need to build the team from zero. Then tell us if you want the team for in-game battling or for competitive battling(random matchup, friend battles, battle subway). After this give us a list of pokemon you like and would like to use in your team and we'll make you oneBig Grin.
well. my favorate pokemons are:
Blaziken, charizard, lucario, darkrai, victini, and zoroark
If you want an improving Gen V addition to your team I suggest either Haxorus or Hydreigon.

Both of them have good stats, decent defensive capability and very good offenses. However, while Haxorus focuses in landing heavy physical hits, Hydreigon can sweep nicely with special attacks. They are good both in competitive and casual play.

In case you wish to learn more about competitive battling you should firstly focus on EV, IVs and natures (like the others said) and the guide Phoenix posted is a nice beginning. Later, you can further study various team strategies. What I think is the easiest to begin is EVs, it was the first thing I used after finishing the main game.

And don't forget, the best way is try by yourself and learn from mistakes. It works for me, at least. Of course, you can always ask more experienced forum memebers.
Reference URL's