Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Complete review of EVERY POKEMON!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured someone has to do it, so why not me?

Bulbasaur: My personal favorite kanto starter, mainly because it makes the first and second gyms SO much easier with it than with squirtle and charmander.

Ivysaur: Bigger flower means bigger personality

Venusaur: In generation one, that flower on its back is actually some kind of palm tree. One might ask what kind of pokemon has a giant palm tree on its back, but then again, its generation one. What did you except?

Charmander: While its final form is great, its gonna be a long road to evolution. Why? Because the first 2 kanto gyms are rock and water type respectively. If you are an experienced trainer though, this starter is for you

Charmeleon: Basically charmander, but colored red, and with a bigger personality. Still, its only a pure fire type, and still rather susceptible to the elements. But all that is about to change...

Charizard: Wonderful. This has to be one of the best non legendary pokemon ever. Don't doubt it.

Squirtle: Stupid shell thingy is stupid. Even so, its better than the other water starters. In japan, this pokemon is known as zenigame because "zeni" are japanese arcade coins and its shell pieces are shaped like them. Of course, you can't use them as currency.

Wartortle: Ooh. Now we're getting threatening names I see? It also has a more threatening and MUCH less stupid appearance. And when it gets to blastoise...well, thats where the fun REALLY starts.

Blastoise: The only starter final form that can take on charizard. Thats all I has to say.

Caterpie: A stupid caterpillar. Is prey for birds like pidgey and pidgeoto.

Metapod: Lets call it penis! Penis used harden! Hahahaha...hilarious.

Butterfree: The butterfly pokemon. Its a wonder how they know what butterflys are in the pokemon world. Its also a wonder how they know what rats and fish are.

Weedle: A poison caterpillar? Wtf is going on here!?!

Kakuna: For some reason, you can't make many penis jokes with this guy.

Beedrill: So...we went from caterpillar to cocoon to...a giant bee? Pokemon, you are full of surprises.

Pidgey: The bird pokemon that would inspire COUNTLESS others. All I have to say.

Pidgeoto: A larger pidgey...

Pidgeot: And an even LARGER pidgey. Amazing how original these things are.

Rattata: A weak, rat like pokemon that would inspire COUNTLESS others just like it. These include sentret, zigzagoon, bidoofus, and patrat. As you can see, each one gets stupider and stupider.

Ratticate: Considering the fact that it is one of those rat types, Ratticate is actually pretty powerful. I'd consider having one of these on your team, because the combo of super fang and hyper fang goes so well.

Spearow: Useful for getting that farfetched, but other than that, isn't worth much.

Fearow: Rather intimidating, but isn't really as strong as it looks.

Ekans: Its name spelled backwards is snake, and thats just what this thing is. Its a rather good poison type, and one I would personally love to use. Did I mention poison is my favorite type.

Arbok: Even better than ekans. Its name spelled backwards is kobra, and that's just what this is. And its biggest rival? None other than the sandshrew family, which I shall cover next time.

More tomorrow
Sandshrew: In japan...guess what it was called? Sand. Way to go japan.

Sandslash: Naturally, its signature move is slash. It also has a MAJOR advantage over its rival; Arbok, given that ground types are good against poison types. I still have NO idea how that works...

Nidoran(f): I LOVE poison types, and the nidos are around some of my favorites. Female nidorans tend to focus on attacks that involve biting rather than using their horns. This of course, leads up to them learning poison fang.

Nidorina: Its fangs just get bigger and bigger. Once it learns enough moves, all you need is a moonstone for it to become...

Nidoqueen: Holy crap! This thing is HUGE (make a "that's what she said" comment, and you are OUT of this forum)! Oh wait, I found another erotic thingy. Its pokedex entry in fire red states that "The body is covered by stiff, needle-like scales. If it becomes excited, the needles bristle outwards." Wtf japan...

Nidoran(m): Unlike the female nidos, the male nidos tend to favor their giant horn (no, not THAT horn) over their fangs. This of course, leads to moves like horn attack, fury (or rather, FURRY) attack, mega horn, and of course, the dreaded HORN DRILL!!!

Nidorino: With the male nidoran evolving into a nidorino, its prized horn has become much larger and more oozy (the horn on its HEAD you perverts, and when I say ooze, I'm saying it oozes POISON). Now all it needs to do is learn the desired moves and then find a moon stone for it to become...

Nidoking: Now THIS is what I am talking about. This has to be one of my FAVORITE poison type pokedokes. Nidokings, breaking from the horn tradition, prefer their massive tails (not THOSE tails, their ACTUAL tails. God, what is it about nidos and suggestive references?) to their horns and use them to crush their enemies like the vermin they are.

Clefairy: Its rather sad how hard these things are to find in mount moon. But the number of ZUBATS I find there? Somewhere in between Over 9000 and a number so high it defies Einstein's theory of relativity. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

Clefable: But you know what? I'm not even sure that it's worth going through all that trouble to catch them. I mean, they're okay pokemon, but they aren't that great. Although, that kinda just depends on how you use them.

Vulpix: I don't know about the rest of yall, but I think that these things are quite cute! Aren't they adorable? Don't you just want one of these things as a pet? I mean, they would make GREAT pets! With the exception of the fact that they somehow breath fire. Fortunately, most vulpixs that you will find will NOT be sexually driven 8 year old psychos (which is an exact description of the Vulpix in Pokerus).

Ninetales: No, not the one from Naruto. Although...it would be pretty cool.

Jigglypuff: Its so jiggly! And puffy! And it's main attack? Singing people to sleep. At least, that's what it be known for. Its also known for being notoriously hard to find. Also, these things have speeds on par with glaciers, so they make GREAT gyro ball candidates.

Wigglytuff: If you give a jigglypuff a moonstone, it will become this wiggly...puffy...thing. Wigglytuff also has speeds as slow as a seahorse, but it has VERY high HP to compensate for its slowness. Thats the last pokemon of the day folks. So long!
Don't you find this kinda pointless?
A little bit, but I don't have anything else I need to be doing, so why not?
Zubat: Zubat is number 41 in the pokedex, and thats how many you will find in mount moon for every clefairy you find. At this stage, these guys put the "less" in "worthless" but level them up just a bit and then...

Golbat: It hardly improves! But its not entirely a waste of time, because all you need to do is get its happiness up enough and it becomes CROBAT! THIS, my friends, is the pokemon that will be worth your trouble. Sadly though, since we is doing this in national pokedex order, we must move on to yet another poison plant.

Oddish: The weed pokemon. This pokemon is the victim of many unfunny drug references, but we're better than that, right?

Gloom: We've gone from a clump of grass to a flower thingy in one evolution. Seriously though, why is like EVERY grass type in generation 1 part poison? For the record, I don't know any plants that can spurt acid.

Vileplume: Give a gloom a leaf stone, and it becomes a vileplume. Apparently, they smell bad.

Paras: The first shiny pokemon I ever caught was a paras. Just saying.

Parasect: That mushroom on its back must be awful heavy, because I've seen glaciers move faster than these things. Its a shame that parasitic mushroom on its back didn't supply parasect with the move Gyro Ball.

Venonat: Why is it that gnats in this world are poisonous and have hands, feet, and purple fur? Then again, this world also contains walking plants, fire breathing foxes, and human sized rats, so it kinda makes sense by comparison.

Venomoth: What is it with generation 1 and all these poison types!?! And since when were MOTHS poisonous? I'm just glad OUR world doesn't have human sized bugs capable of psychic powers and poisoning large crowds.

Diglett: Super fast, and decent attack, but dies super easily. What did I expect from a brownish mound...thingy anyways? My other question would have been how diglett is able to learn Aerial Ace despite seeming to never leave the ground, but Terraplant answered that question for me a while ago.

Dugtrio: THIS qualifies as an evolution? You call sticking 3 diglett together an EVOLUTION? Perhaps Professor Oak should quit smoking oddish. Anyways, I still don't see how dugtrio qualifies as a separate species from diglett. Its like taking 3 people, putting them next to each other, and calling that a new species.

Meowth: The only thing useful about meowth and its evolution is their signature move Pay Day, which gets you more moneys.

Pursian: No, its not Persian, but rather, its Japanese. Nothing significant about this guy...

Psyduck: And now...pokemon presents...a retarded duck? Don't judge them by appearances though, because they can actually be quite good. But just wait till you see their evolution.

Golduck: Retarded duck is now paranormal evil duck from outer space. Woohooo!

Mankey: The pig pokemon. Not to be confused with peg, the monkey pokemon.

Primeape: As you can see, these guys are always angry. Perhaps its because they heard the Friday song?

Growlithe: I've learned from experience that the growlithe family is far better than the vulpix family. Makes a perfect pet, with the exception of the fact that it breaths fire. Growlithe is in fact as powerful as NineTales, so just how powerful is its evolution?

Arcanine: The answer to your question is very. Lets hope you brought lots of dog treats.
Big Grin if i tried doing this i would get frustrated and break the computer xD
Dunsparce: a giant winged, physical amassment of 100% pure amazing. The same size as a slamence(check the pokedex). he can dig tunnels so you will never again lose at hide and seek, i mean just how much do you have to go through in dark cave to find him? and is also the best parflicher ever.
(01-07-2011 10:42 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Zubat: Zubat is number 41 in the pokedex, and thats how many you will find in mount moon for every clefairy you find. At this stage, these guys put the "less" in "worthless" but level them up just a bit and then...

Golbat: It hardly improves! But its not entirely a waste of time, because all you need to do is get its happiness up enough and it becomes CROBAT! THIS, my friends, is the pokemon that will be worth your trouble. Sadly though, since we is doing this in national pokedex order, we must move on to yet another poison plant.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif]
Reference URL's