Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: MINECRAFT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I think I have terraplant attracted to this thread for sure. Anyway I though I would start a conversation about it B)
I used to play Minecraft too, but completely abandonned it once I started play Pokémon.

I didn't manage to do much, just reached the point where you start finding diamonds (medium difficulty), I had build multiple bases in many islands, connected with tunnels and my plan was to "build" my nickname above my main base. What I didin't quite understood, and would like to, was how you can make and use electronic circuits and railroad systems.

I may start again (from the beginning cause I didin't transfered the game from my old PC) and buy a legit copy. But, judging from my previous games, I will devote too much time on it. And since I can neither play 3 games simultaneously nor spent 25 hours a day in front of the PC, I guess I should not.
Well minecraft is so simple to play and that's why I love it. Its a game that anytime you want you can save, quit, and return to exactly where you were so if u get bored you can go to another game.
You may be able to save n quit at anytime but I'm not. Once I start a project I want to finish it and then I continue to another, until I am satisfied with my progress. I don't like stopping in the middle of something. Also, it gives you the ability to create and explore almost everything. That's what makes Minecraft addictive for me.

Otherwise, I agree that it's a great offline game which offers a nice, unique gaming experience. I just don't have the time right now to get involved.
I have an actual account now and am enjoying all the new features. Especially the redstone stuff thats new. plus they are gonna have horses in 1.6 Big Grin
[Image: 540725_456650797745000_1751229130_n.jpg]
Haha I have seen that and when I did I alsost spit soda onto my phone xD
I was actually just playing Minecraft. I was going to throw water on lava to make it into obsidian... when I fell into the lava, lost ALL of my stuff and respawned far away. I'm an idiot.
I'm going to lay off the Minecraft for a while...
Reference URL's